Spacial Reality: Secrets of the Universe

The demon chuckles “i though you had all died out, but i found a few of you” sara and Alexander are brought up in chains by malex.

Bailey’s one eyes widen a bit and he reaches for his crossbow “who are you?”

Bailey does the same and growls a bit “his name is malex. He’s notorious for not dying, and being a overall d*ck”

The vials glowing became brighter on both of them

Cass was left speechless, meanwhile, grabbing Celica and furthering back to a point where they were safe but could still watch. He was crying tears of joy, oddly enough

Ooc- CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT

The figures all point there fingers at them, electricty arcs from finger to finger “i wouldent suggest attacking with them around”

OOC call bad choices bailey grand daddy bailey

Zablex uses a pike as a lightning rod.

OOC: GTG, you all know the rules.

Ooc- oh god yes I need to do that

Ic- grand daddy Bailey (lol) raises his eyebrows “and do what? Stand here?”

Malex shrugs. Alexander looks at the two baileys “is it just me or are there two baileys?”

Ooc- grand daddy Bailey has different armor and mask. Current looks like he’s wearing a space suit.

Ic- grand daddy Bailey grins “hello SIR”

Bailey cocks his head to the side in confusion

1 Like

Sara groans. Malex and tje demon walk back through the portal followed by the cloaked figures

Sir alexander coughs up some blood

Celica watched in horror

OOC wheres @Sachi ?

“jeezus, almost…2000? Somewhere around there, years, and your still angry about that?” He couldn’t help but laugh at that

Bailey begins to understand what was happening “where’d they go?”

Grand daddy Bailey shrugs “beats me. Let’s get em out those chains, I guess.”

They walk over to them

Ooc- I dunno ;-;

I think it’s a running gag for Bailey to fall for someone and then something bad happens and ruins it lel

Alexander struggles with his chains, sara snaps them with ease. They stand up and stretch scars on there body begin to show as they stretch.

“or not” grand daddy Bailey shrugs “why didn’t you do that in the first place?” He questions

Bailey looked confused still “I am so confused as to what’s going on, who you are. I know you Alexander, but you two? Who are you?”

Grand daddy Bailey looked at him “I’m Bailey” he waves

“But I’m Baile-” he understood who he was “oh. Uh. Do I…do I call you grandpa? What about him?” He points to Zablex

“We’ll deal with that later…so you’re my grandkid, huh? Neat…” His face fell “god how much allowance do I owe you”

Bailey laughed a bit “none.”

Ooc- ecstatic screeching

Also, why didn’t Alex react when Bailey called him sir? I thought he’d get it when he did

Celica waved at Bailey (the old one.)

Grand daddy Bailey waves back

Bailey facepalms “sh*t I forgot about her! Thanks Cass!”

Grand daddy Bailey’s eyes light up “Cass!?”

Cass was heard laughing as he fell from a portal and landed on Grand daddy Bailey , he groaned “ow…hello old friend!”

“The Fuuu!” Kai thought, watching the demon leave as his vision cleared, scurrying backwards as he glanced around wildly, his head pounding as his eyes started scanning everybody, suddenly stopping as they caught Zablex. “Wh-who? Why… WhHyhY does heeeh feel… different?” Kai thought with a strangely slurred tone to his thoughts before they suddenly darkened, his eyes flashing as a cold, calculating oh cruel smile stretched across his face.
“Ah yes, him… My Epitome.” He hissed in a much colder, crueler voice than before, a small chuckle echoing from his throat.

=====

@BlackBeltGamer98

“Oh no.” Omniscience whispered, sensing a familiar presence.
“Zablex! Run now! Or at least start to defend yourself!” Omniscience suddenly yelled, panicking heavily, waves of fear buffeting Zablex.

Celica walked up, not hearing what bailey had said

Bailey waves “hi!”

“Hi.”

“this is Bailey” he says, referring to his grandpa