Spacial Reality: Secrets of the Universe

“No! I am shooting at the monster that is the ruler of the Fallen and I would rather not deal with any collateral damage because my day has been bad enough as is.” He grumbles. He really wants Kar-em dead.

“Fallen? I don’t think that’s a thing.”

Marka mentally facepalms himself, “Just stay out of my line of fire and we’ll not have any trouble, understood?” He asks.

“Can I have landing codes? I think you hit me.”

“Then watch where you are flying, now get out of my way please.” He politely asks due to the fact that he hasn’t been too calm and that isn’t how you talk when in this scenario.

“Yep, I’m going down, damage to the Starboard wing. Man this will be messy.”

Marka commands for a tractor beam from the Empress to have the ship be put in a protected position and act as a tow cable of sorts until the battle was over and the repairs done. He resumes fire after informing the ship of what is going to happen.

“Thank you.” He replied.

Marka reciprocates the thanks and resumes his barrage of cannon fire upon Kar-em. (@ItsFrostbyte)

As the planet buster hit Zablex suddenly felt a tearing sensation emanate from Omniscience who suddenly gasped in pain, Epitome following at nigh-the same moment, pushing away from Massacre who gave off a worried whine as Epitome staggered, collapsing onto one knee as he hacked, a hand resting on the shield before the ground suddenly withered below him, a… darkness familiar to Zablex seeming to flow off of him, not Void’s darkness but a different type, one that Zablex would be quite intimate with in knowledge, surrounding a small area around him, anywhere it touched… Decaying even across the shield wall, spreading from Epitome’s hand in jagged black lines, the shield collapsing into shards which quickly withered to dust, the shield quickly collapsing before Epitome managed to push himself up, staggering as the darkness stopped, still hacking as Massacre scooped him up, roaring before charging to the ship, the tearing feeling also no longer emanating from Omniscience as a feeling of fear emanated from him as he muttered “No! No! H-he can’t have that! He can’t! That’s mine, mine not his!”

I must thank you, Epitome and Massacre. Now, welcome to my house!” he raised his hand and began to exercise his control over the Darkness. He comforts Omniscience, trying to help him overcome his fear. “This Darkness obeys the strongest and time and time again I have proven to be that and now I have an added edge in this battle.” he was working to redirect the Darkness to find a way to turn his opponents to the Light by drawing said Light out. After all, when darkness rises the light also rises to meet it.

OOC: not gonna be on very much; you know the drill.

OOC: K

IC: “Bah! Humbug! I’ll fix Massacre myself! He’s fine! Just needs his body!” Epitome yelled back from his position, seemingly more lucid than before, Massacre clumsily swatting at and trying to avoid any shadows that came near him as he growled and picked up Epitome charging to the ship. Omniscience muttering something about death all the while.

Zablex went into the mindscape, someone there needed help. "Omni, I want to help you but I need to know what is causing you fear so I can help you overcome it. " He asks the entity.

Kar-Em, or the clone of him, catches the shots with his telekinesis, and turns them around, aiming for the cockpit.

As he entered he saw Omniscience, but at the same time he saw… something else, it still looked like him and the aura felt like him but at the same time it was different… a blend of black and white so pure they nearly seemed to be one color at once, flickering between pure white and pure black for moments, one giving off a side of healing and the other one of… decay.
“Can’t, can’t, can’t! It’s mine! Not his! Not his! Shouldn’t have that, shouldn’t have this, how did he get it? HOW?!” Omniscience continued to blather in a state of panic induced insanity or so, the voice shifting between his own and one that was deeper, more echoing, more… deadly, yet somehow calming in its implication’s of ones soon to come death, as his colors shifted, differing to whichever side presented more of itself at the time.

Marka intercepts the shots and then has a trooper of the Empress take over the station and he puts on his full armor. He goes to an airlock and positions himself to get launched towards Kar-em 2. He slams the button and gets flung out, lightsaber igniting in a vengeful red light.

(@KAI_BORG) Zablex tries to help Omni stabilize his emotional state.

As he reached towards Omniscience a sudden flare of power erupts from him, small areas of decay forming across his arm before quickly rehealing as it was blasted back.
“Don’t understand! Don’t understand! It’s mine!” Omniscience roared, another flare, this time only affecting his mind scape, the room changing from its, clean, semi-hospital like look to a decayed and rotting room, dead ivy across the walls, collapsing bricks, rotted floors, dust and cobwebs across the room, all followed with a sense of death and peace, as his form flickered to its deathly black state. "Death is mine! Not his!!"

Zablex debated if he should work with this and help Omni to come to terms with his new traits.

How dare he!” Omniscience growled as he twitched. “I never gave up my power, just restricted it! How dare he try to take it! He should suffer for this! He has been spared from death a time too many!” Omniscience hissed, his voice deepening as he stared out through a shared view with Zablex, watching as Massacre smashed into the ship, carrying a still manic Epitome.

Holding out his hand, he stops Marka mid air and launches him back into the Empress.
He then puts his hands behind his back and turns around, walking back to the bridge just as the airlock closes and the ship disappears in Hyper-space.

Hanzo jogs up to Marka.
“Yup, he isn’t just alive, he is even stronger than the last universe’s Kar-Em.”