Spacial Reality: Secrets of the Universe

“We can fight him.” Sar said. “I just need to see him fight first.”

“The one we fought and killed was way less stronger than what this looks to be, but I agree.”

OOC: Question! What planet is this/where is it located, what is going on and what exactly is this place like? Society/business wise. Depends on answers I may be able to help and introduce 3rd (and possibly 4th) character/s.

OOC: I…havent thought of that yet.

OOC: ok, well then what are the basics? Basically where are you fighting and is it on a ■■■■■■■■■■■ + describe said stuff.
@ItsFrostbyte, @Runa, @BlackBeltGamer98 you guys now have stowaways on your ship, have fun~

OOC: We I guess are outside of Hyperspace and we are now NOT attached to Kar-Ems ship.

OOC: and you now have stowaways from the Epitome Project, basically overpowered and emotionally damaged children (Age not dependent)!
Have fun!~

Masdor and Strider prepare their weapons.

“Like I said, he’ll be defeated.” Sar stretches. “So, now what?”

Elsewhere on the ship two visors, one of blue and the other red, lit up, quickly followed by small glowing lines and accents, showing two armour human forms. “It appears the owners of this ship have returned.” One of the armoured figures said in a feminine tone, looking at a holo-screen that appeared over their wrist.
“Hopefully we can avoid altercations until we reach our next destination. But if we don’t, you know what to do, Ruin.” “Yep.” The other replied, also showing themselves to be a female, as flames suddenly erupted from the backs of their forearms, around the elbows, showing those areas to have been bulked up quite a bit. “Smash em.” She said, the grin nigh-visible in her voice as she slammed her fists together. “Also, come on Hope, You know I prefer being called Glory.”

“Hello, persons.”

@KAI_BORG

Sar stood up straight. “Two life forms detected on the ship, each with very high power output.” He looks to Marka(@BlackBeltGamer98) and Hanzo(@ItsFrostbyte). “They seem dangerous. Should we engage?”

Marka, angry and…desirous to battle one in particular growls, “No, Kar-em is the greatest threat we know of. Let them make the first move but let them know they are guests on this great vessel.” He turns to an officer, “Find Kar-em by any means necessary.” He orders.

(@KAI_BORG) Zablex decides to, against his better judgement, help Omni by allowing himself to combine powers with Zablex to help balance out this urge and for Omni to learn how to control it.

(Everyone on ship: @Runa, @BlackBeltGamer98, @Traykar)
“I believe we’ve been detected.” Hope said as he scanners picked up a higher energy output coming from one of them and a signal coming from a second. “It looks like our plans have been compromised, you know the plan and what to do if we encounter them.” “Yep, smash and steal as much as possible and if we see 'em, crush their dreams, physically.” Glory replied in a malicious tone and with the matching grin nearly visible in her speech.

========

No! You can’t!” Omniscience yelled as he felt the connection starting to take place, barely yanking himself away as Zablex suddenly felt parts of himself start to decay with a power that left a sense of true death, something he had yet to feel, nearly matching the magic that kept him alive in strength, and that was from just a touch of it, Omniscience’s form restabilizing for longer than usual in his panic.

Hanzo unsheathed his katana.
“Who are you?”

OOC: … Did you just pull a blade on Marka?! XD! Have fun with that!

Celica was with Bailey

Hanzo could sense something
“Marka…someone’s here. And he’s powerful.”
(@KAI_BORG)

“…” Both girls sat there, silence as Hope, having just gotten the audio for their scanner running again, played what he said. “IT’S PLURAL AND SHE €!(&BAGS!!!” Glory yelled as his rammed a fist into the wall nearest her, the following clang of metal and following explosion echoing across the ship before reaching the others, having quieted greatly due to the distance but still loud enough to confirm their suspicions.

“…oops.” Glory said as she stared at the smoking hole where the wall was while Hope faceplates, pulling a rectangular shaped object off her back, which quickly unfolded into a high tech Sniper. “There goes our element of surprise then.”

Hanzo points his katana at them.
“Get out here and show yourselves.”