Spacial Reality: Secrets of the Universe

“How about no ya F^)&£@(3’$!” He suddenly heard as a voice yelled at him from with the room despite the obvious fact that their presence wasn’t there.

Marka has Hanzo (@ItsFrostbyte) put his weapon away. “I have no intention of fighting you; you two ladies are our guests on this ship and as guests it would be mutually beneficial if you abided by our rules in order to prevent unfortunate altercations. Do we have an understanding?” Marka asks calmly, drinking in the aggression the two Epitomes were giving off.

Zablex knew that feeling: mortality. He was willing to have the chance of truely dying if it meant protecting others. In his heart, he had secretly longed to be mortal again and now he will fight like one. “_Omni, I am willing to share this burden with you; I don’t care if I may actually die as I would be laying down my life to protect others. If we unite and fight against Massacre as one we can save countless lives. I understand you are afraid, and that is putting it lightly, but we need to put aside our fears and do all we can to protect the innocent just as you did before Epitome did what they did to you: to do the right thing and to protect the good.” He reaches out his hand. “Let me help you.” Omniscience could tell Zablex was just as afraid as he was but was not going to let that overcome him; he had too much at stake and he wasn’t going to let some zombified demon potentially destroy the universe and people he had come to care for. In his eyes, Omniscience saw he had courage, the power to put aside fear and do the right thing, in spades and was wanting to share that with Omniscience along with all the risks that will come of this merger of power.

I-I… I don’t want you to die.” Omniscience replied, stabilizing slightly. “A-and I know you don’t want too yet either. You don’t realize what this power is, I sealed it away because I hated it, because despite how much I wanted to say it went against what I was it didn’t, it was more interconnected with the half I loved than I could ever admit. I am an essence of three, peace, healing and death.” Omniscience replied sadly. “To share this power with you would kill you no matter the magic, that is its purpose, to provide those who require passing a ticket basically.” He replied sadly. “I have always had it, I just chose to pretend I didn’t. But the fact Epitome somehow accessed it… That is troubling. I will share power with you but not this one, not until you ask for it. As for Massacre… I am surprised how… Protective he is acting to Epitome despite… Whatever is going on with him.” Omniscience said in confusion, noting how Massacre had only been aiming for Epitome during their entire fight, even gently picking him up and carrying him despite how dark he seemed.

=====

“Oh? And why should we believe you, you F^(&’$!” Glory yelled. “Yeah sure, let’s all be peaceful and show ourselves to you then get captured and shot!” She yelled angrily before being cut off by Hope. “I apologize for my partners rudeness but I do agree with her, why should we trust you? Currently our plan of ransacking your ship for supplies and stealing an escape shuttle has considerably less drawbacks and potential danger even if we did encounter you”

“Ooh, such profanity,” Three joked.

“Profanity?! PROFANITY?! ILL SHOW YOU PROFANITY YOU OVERGROWN TINFOIL WRAPPED PIECE OF $#!+!>~€~£MUTT>€~##{%*\€YELLOW-BELLIED<#}{#]%€!” Glory yelled, in a nearly indecipherable mash up of swears and insults, some so exotic most people wouldn’t even know about them, before being muffled as Hope tackled her, the sound of crashing metal heard as they hit the ground, Hope muting Glory’s speakers. “Sorry for that, also, why would you challenge here?!” Hope growled angrily, panting slightly as she spoke into the speaker.

“You are a spirit of Life. Death is part of Life and I know the risks.” He closes his eyes and listens to his Heart. “My tine is still afar off. As your current host, I offer to be your shield and your sword. I will respect your wishes but we must defeat Massacre and save Kai, even if it may potentially cost me my life it is a risk I am willing to take.” He gets up in the waking world, still in the mindscape but also acting in reality. “Please, help me to protect those who cannot protect themselves.” He begs Omniscience.

On the ship, Marka responds. “If you peacefully negotiate with us, we can come to an agreement to give you supplies, a ship and whatever else you may need that can be agreed upon. I shall be waiting in a conference room.” He gives them directions to it. “And I shall swear upon the River Styx that I shall not try to attack nor capture you. My allies, I perceive, will also not harm nor capture you so long as you don’t give us reason to. I want to avoid bloodshed if possible. I shall be waiting.” The room had a titanium conference table with refreshments for the people attending including water and various kinds of fruits and vegetables that weren’t poisoned but rather healthy. The seats were very comfortable and made the person feel like they were sitting on nothing but air. There were also notepads, writing tools and other necessities for peaceful negotiations. Marka sat at the table to the right of the one at the end, that was reserved for Sar.

OOC: gonna be busy for the foreseeable majority of my day; you guys know the rules: keep my characters active, in character and alive. Please.

O-of course, but I will not allow you access to this power, it will kill you no matter what you may think.” Omniscience said, growling slightly as he forced his form to stabilize. “I will grant you access to the full extent of my other powers that I still retain. But you must also take into account that something strange is going on with Massacre despite his corruption.” He stated, reaching out to grasp Zablex’s hand, his hand sparking with his power. “Now then, we better hurry, who knows what Epitome’s doing in the ship.”

=======

“… We will agree to your terms, for now. But at the instance of any danger or threat, we will retaliate.” Hope replied, Glory growling loudly enough to be heard through her helmet as she fiddled with the speakers.

Masdor and Strider sit down at a table, eyeing Glory and Hope.

Glory moved, snapping her head towards them with a glare visible in her helmet tilt, appearing to be about to yell something rude before Hope rested a hand on her arm, Glory immediately calming down, if huffing angrily.

Hanzo feels that there is something strange with the two of them as he walks.
“Sorry Ladies, I’m just jumpy after what happened on Kar-Ems ship.”

Marka motioned for the women to take a seat and used the Force to levitate the refreshments so they can have easier access to them. “Hopefully none of these items are harmful to your species.” He tells them. “Now, you desire supplies and a ship. I feel we have enough spare to work with but a detailed list of what supplies you need and the parameters of the desired ship will speed things along.” He wasn’t touching any of the food but his tone said he was receiving some kind of nourishment. If they were Force Sensitive, they would be detecting he is feeding on the Dark Side energy they are releasing and not touching their life energy at all. This was nothing to be alarmed about, no harm was being done. Marka’s tone was calm, peaceful and benevolent; showing he has no desire to make any new enemies at this time and try to settle this diplomatically, only when all other options are exhausted will he even consider fighting these two as he sensed a great deal of raw power in them, greater than his own, he knew he needed to resolve things peacefully so as to be able to pursue and destroy Kar-em for good in the future. He caught his mind wandering to plans on what he will do when he finds that Fallen. He refocuses on the negotiations at hand as that needed his full attention.

Zablex allowed the connection to go its course and begins running towards the ship Massacre and Kai were located. In Zablex’s Heart, an emblem that looked like a robotic humanoid glowed amidst other symbols on doors that seemed like they were heavily secured and protected; this was the Life Elemental force resonating with Omniscience’s power he was allowing Zablex to wield, balancing it out to make it possible for Zablex to not burn up wile channeling this power.

(@ItsFrostbyte) Marka nods in agreement but right now there were other things to be worried about that needed to be handled with care, tact, wisdom and open minds.

“Ah that D!(&bag? Yeah makes sense, tried hiring us for a bit but when we refused to be a part of a couple of his more extreme plans he tried to kill us, been hidin out on his ship since.” Glory replied, crossing her arms, leaning back and kicking her feet up, one on the table the other crossed on her knee, Glory nodding in confirmation. “We may have been trained in multiple killing techniques from assassination to genocide but since we have left our… ‘Company’ we have chosen to follow our own moral code.” She added in explanation. “As for supplies, we need a fully fuelled ship and enough food to get last us to the next inhabited planet, assuming you know which, after the whole universe implosion we’ve been trying to figure out some more about this one but, eh, haven’t gotten much.” Hope said, shrugging. “Also, stasis pods would be welcomed.”

“And, if I may be so bold, what is this code you follow?” Marka asks with genuine interest; the more he understands these two the better he can find a win-win solution in these talks. Marka writes down the list then asks, “May I inquire the reasons you require these stasis pods? They can be rather expensive and are an odd request.” He is glad these two are willing to try the peaceful solution rather than go in weapons hot and mowing down all in their path.

As Zablex entered the ship he could hear loud sparks emanating from a room near the cockpit, the power lines and plasma tubes within the ships flaring as lights burst from the room’s door, Epitomes manic talking being heard.

=====

“No kids, no civilians unless they attack us and there’s no other option, only people with bounties or known backgrounds of killing, and no genocide if it can be avoided, there’s a couple other bits but if you want them you’re gonna have to talk to Walker, I don’t do technicalities and whatnot.” Glory replied gruffly, pointing at Hope.

OOC: Edit @BlackBeltGamer98

As for the stasis, how else are we supposed to get between planets and not die?" Glory asked in confusion. “While we understand moving between nearby planets any planets in different galaxies usually require years of travel to reach.” Hope explained, also seeming confused at why their request seemed odd. “While we can sacrifice a few more years we’d rather not, you use Stasis tubes too of course correct? Why would our request seem odd?”

Hanzo caught up to Genni, who was in the medbay getting loocked at for injuries since it had been a while since they last saw them both.

I

“So who’s mister wanna-be angsty archer ninja?” Glory asked rudely, indicating wherever it was Hanzo went to.

“Our ship uses an FTL drive to traverse such distances and thus have no need for stasis pods.” Marka explains. (@Runa). Marka looks to Sar to see if he has any input to add.

Zablex moved as stealthily as possible to figure out what was going on in Kai’s ship.

“So…?” Glory replied in confusion. “It’s only a minor increase right? I mean even when our ships had some kinda warp drive we still had to use the pods.” Glory explained, a slig feeling of anger slowly starting to emanate of of her and Hope.

=====

As Zablex neared the room he could see Epiotme setting up machines, wires connecting to a squatting Massacre who was growling in irritation lightly as Epitome blabbered on, nearly nonsensical in tone if it wasn’t for the brief patches of understandable science terms, and the ancient skeleton, the nanites slowly reforming ipthemsleves into armour as the machines glowed and code ran across multiple screens along with DNA patterns, more appearing as he extracted a needle from his a injecting it into a port, a loading bar appearing as it was scanned.

OOC: Gonna be busy with other stuff; my characters are open use but the previously stated rules on them do still apply.

Technology, specifically that of the Manam species that created this ship, was very advanced where we came from. A trip that takes years here, like from here to where we heard a distress signal not far from here, would have only taken a few days where we came from and with our technologies. In fact, our technology was advanced enough to create me. Oh wait, I haven’t introduced myself, have I?”