Spacial Reality: Secrets of the Universe

OOC: who you sensing?

IC: “I-I just… I just… I just can’t believe he’s still alive.” Ruin said, sighing sadly.
“No, no. If anything he would’ve found away, I just… I just can’t believe we somehow ended up finding him again.” Ruin said sadly. “He used to be so nice, kind, caring, he was perfect, everything we couldn’t be. Until they wrecked him.” She growled angrily, flames escaping through small cracks and slits in her armour as he clenched her fist. “Twisted him beyond recognition, ruined his power, his outlook on life. Made him into the obsessive f^(& he is.”

Sar fell into orbit of the planet and activated the Empress’ cloaking capabilities.

Trey scanned SAR.

OOC: Omniscience or whatever his name was, apparently he stowed away on our ship.

OOC: No! Glory and Hope are on your ship, Marka just found out about Omniscience, told them and now you guys are heading towards the planet everyone else is on… Maybe you managed to detect him because of the range?

Celica continued to look

OOC: Well, you got no choice now, so make Omniscience project himself or briefly appear and speak to the crew.

OOC: Hologram message from before it is

IC: As Hanzo sensed the presence he realized it was just a projection of the entity, a fraction of it’s true darkness.

As he searched for it’s source the shadows suddenly started to condense, forming a void-like black before exploding outwards, enshrouding the nearby area as a fractured projection of Omniscience appeared, small distortions flickering across his body, his armour damaged, revealing an entire arm that was stripped to the bone, revealing a metallic infrastructure built across them, red code flashing across his pupils as he screamed, a haunting, glitching and robotic sound, cuts across his face and visible skin, most likely having been fighting something when this was sent.

The image suddenly erupted with darkness, a physical wave of shadows shoving any within back as if hit by a large gust of wind, the shadows quickly flowing back to normal

He found that he was a modular creation, able to ■■■■■ the parts of his body in countless different ways, while still remaining generally airtight.

“What kind of programming you got?”

“I’m not at liberty to say.” He says.

Hanzo stands his guard. “Whatever you are…your not getting past to them.”

As he said so a last sight of the projection erupted, a scream so haunting and full of pain it would temporarily stun the mentally strongest of most and cause a near heart attack in those of lesser will, the projection fully shattering and fading as eveything returned to normal, just a glimpse of this ‘Omniscience’ they were going to soon see on the planet.

Marka tells the group, “There will be time for bickering later; right now, lives are at stake.” He looks at the two Epitomes, (@KAI_BORG) “Please explain to us what is going on down there.” He sensed something odd, like a large concentration of both the Dark and Light sides of the Force were in close proximity to each other on the planet.

Zablex waited, kept his silence and listened for Omniscience’s cue to act. Allies are in orbit; can you sense them? I doubt Kai can but we can. Zablex asks Omni in his thoughts.

Hanzo activated his Dragon Sage Mode, which he only uses in dire situations after what happened in the previous universe against Kar Em.

He then uses Amaterasu to form a dark purple dragon scale Katana and posts guard against whoever this dark presence is.

“He’s booting up the backup, its a pocket dimension like plane Project Epitome managed to gain access to. It allowed for objects and beings to be ‘downloaded’ into it and ‘updated’ a necessary requirement to keep them from being ‘corrupted’ and devoured by the plane.” Walker explained.
“I do not understand why he would be attempting to access this area, there is no chance any of our backups could have survived still and the only body he’d have access to is… Massacre’s” Both the epitomes said, a sad and slightly fearful tone to their voices.

“But that’s not possible, he would have had no way to preserve the body for this long.” Walker said to Ruin. “Yes but he was always obsessed with his ‘upgrades’ he could’ve figured out a way to… regrow said damages.” Ruin replied. “Well yes I suppose. But the backup!” “Would’ve been of Massacre, the most stubborn of us and most overprotective friend of Omniscience, if anyone would’ve somehow managed to fight off the corruption it would’ve been him.”

========

“I-I, yes yes I can.” Omniscience replied, a reluctant tone to his voice.
“D-do we really have to do this?” He asked sadly, a growing feeling of reluctance emanating from him. “M-massacre w-was never that bad, m-maybe we could wait and see if he’s not actually evil?” he asked, a hopeful yet sad tone in his voice.

OOC: @ItsFrostbyte It was just a projection mate and its gone now!

“Hanzo, if we do stunts like that we may alert that dark force of our position, stealth is key right now.” As much as Marka would love to go out and let his hunger for battle take over, tactical reasoning needs to be the priority right now.

Zablex replies, Yes, we should wait until we have reason to act. He keeps still and silent.

“Th-thank you.” Omniscience said, a tone of saddened glee in his voice as they watched, nearly all of the suit filled out and vice-versa with Backup-Massacre.

“Don’t worry, you’ll be better soon.” Epitome whispered, a surprisingly lucid and caring tone in his voice, most likely undercurrents of his old self. “Soon we’ll all be back together again. And no one will ever take us apart, ever again. I’ll make sure of it.” He hissed, a mixture of both selves noticeable within his anger.

“…your a hologram.”
He keeps his guard, never knowing if this projection was a distraction.

He deactivates DSM but keeps his stealth.

The group could sense a friend was down there but was waiting to act, as if he was planning to take the second move in a way.

Marka took off his helmet for two reasons: he was among allies and he needed to tweak its breathing apparatus due to it being damaged from earlier against Kar-em. His eyes were what was odd, apart from his facial tendrils which were twitching slightly and his other Red Sith traits, as they were unnaturally orangey-yellow and almost seemed bloodshot but not. “(@KAI_BORG) Epitomes, I await an answer.” He said in his normally growling tone as he worked on his helmet.