Spacial Reality: Secrets of the Universe

“Marka…you feeling that guy too?”

“Them; there are multiple entities of great power in both Sides of the Force on that planet and they are close by each other.” Marka says as he continues to fix his helmet and waiting for Ruin and Hope to respond to him, and rather patiently.

“I think I heard a name floating around while I was searching. Omniscience…”

“Omniscience?” Says Masdor, “That was one of the entities in Kai’s mind!” he exclaims. “Omni had no where to go, so Zablex made a space in his mind for him.” Masdor looks at Strider with an anything I’m missing? expression.

(@Morgy) “Wait, WHAT?!?!” Both the Epitomes yelled.
“First who the hell is Kai and second, how did Omniscience somehow get into someone else’s head, none of us Epitome’s had that power!” Ruin yelled.
“I do agree with that, this is an odd… Statement.” Walker agreed. “As for your explanation, we already have, he is accessing a pen alternate plane/pocket dimension in hopes to pull a ‘copy’ of one of our dead teammates, our strongest and most loyal to him.” She explained.
“But it should not be possible, due to… Certain attributes of said dimension. But seeing as how long the connection has been running… I believe he may have managed somehow, either that or he has failed and is allowing for his powers and modifications to run wild.”

“Kai is another Epitome, and I don’t know how Omniscience got into Zablex’s head.” Replies Masdor.

“Who the hell could Kai be?” Ruin asked Walker. “I mean none of the others we talked to told us that they chose that as their ‘new’ life name.” She muttered in confusion, Walker also giving off a feeling of confusion. “I mean the the only thing that could make sense would be Omniscience’s ravings but… No, not possible. Could you possibly give us a description of these two ‘Epitome’s’ if possible please?” She asked Masdor.

“Well Kai has robotic parts all over his body, ‘Upgrades’ he calls them. He has Green lights were your red lights are, that’s all I can think of.” He replies

As they were talking, Hanzo slowly crouch walked into the room.

“This…is insanity.”

“What? But that’s Omniscience. Never really expected him to cahange his name… Unless…” Walker said as she slowly trailed off, stiffening as she finally realized. “He was telling the truth, holy f^(& the Essence’s are real.” She said quietly, a swear surprisingly escaping form her lips, Ruin quickly snapping her head over to her. “What? But that’s… That’s… F^(&, that’s just like something the Project would’ve done.” She said, sighing before catching what Hazno said. “Yes, yes it is Monsieur angsty bow ninja.” She replied, a touch of her usual personality snapping back into place.
“As for the Kai name… That does make sense, I forgot about the redundancy’s to keep us from rebelling, he was most likely affected by it before we managed to shut it down, and his Essence must have rebuilt his mind.” She said, musing as she stared slightly off into space.
“That means the Omniscience you know is most likely his Essence and Kai is our old one, but what doesn’t make sense is how he still has memories of the project and is even attempting to bring Massacre back… Unless… No he couldn’t… Except… He would’ve somehow found a way. Our old Omniscience must have somehow survived the wipe, possibly with a backup, he must’ve just recently reemerged and if he has… It spells trouble for all of us.” Walker said, unease dripping from her tone.

“Zablex is in danger?” I knew something was wrong." replies Masdor, worry in his voice.

“If we are correct on our Omniscience surviving, yes, he probably is. He was originally our medic, the youngest and kindest of us, hell, he hated the death and killing that we were always involved in despite literally being made to do so, at least until they ruined him. The Project managers felt he was being ‘active’ enough in missions and forced him to start joining in the in a more 'active manner, I.E. Actually killing enemies, something he managed to avoid for years.” Walker growled.
“After that his powers started to fade, he couldn’t heal as well as before and the more they faded the more he broke, until eventually, there was nothing left of the Omniscience we cared about.” She said with a sad tone, looking down.
“He became obsessive with making sure none of us got hurt or died, creating and testing ‘upgrades’ on himself, before giving them to us after he ‘completed’ them, forcibly if we attempted to stop him.” She said, shuddering.
“He constantly pushed his ownlimits and teaching himself more and more about the human body and what could be done to it. He became sociopathic, obsessed with hurting those that harmed us, his so called ‘possessions’, and he could hurt them, he even eventually got his team position changed from medic to ‘interrogator’ if what he did could’ve even been considered that, no one ever emerge red alive from one of his ‘interrogation’s’ and he always got his info. The only trace of him that was left was that despite the pain he caused when giving us our ‘upgrades’ he always seemed to, regret it, and despite it all if it hadn’t been for what he did I seriously doubt as many of us would’ve survived or even escaped from the Project.”

Marka listened with great intent. He finished his repairs but didn’t say anything, he wanted to know what they could potentially be facing.

OOC: gonna be busy today and this my AFK rules on my characters apply.

“I mean, God, who even knows what upgrades he’s managed to give himself since we last saw him. He already had partially manipulatable nanite swarms and tendrils, hyper regeneration, increased speed, strength, and he was experimenting with plasma to try and increase it even more.” Walker said in worry.

Masdor stares off into space “It’s my fault…I…I should have warned him” Tears form in Masdor’s eyes.

“Eh don’t be like that.” Ruin said, her tone an attempt to sound nonchalant despite the small shivers racking her form. “You wouldn’t have been able to guess if we’re at least partially correct on what happened to him and if anything he would’ve managed to use on of you two as an advantage over the other.”

“Your right.” Masdor says, “But what will he do to Zablex?”

“If we’re lucky nothing, if we’re not, his death will hopefully be relatively painless as long as he doesn’t mess with Omniscience’s plans too much, unless he has some ability we haven’t been told about that is, and with the variable of Omniscience’s Essence somehow escaping.” Walker said in a failed attempt to be reassuring.

Masdor was more worried than before, he walks into another room to collect himself.

“Welp, you failed that.” Ruin stated with an uncaring tone, looping an arm around the now drooped shoulders of Walker. “I… I know I probably was but I just… I just hoped I may have gotten better at properly expressing emotions by now.” She said in a sad tone.
“Hey, hey. You’re plenty fine at doing that, you’re just used to speaking in a more matter of fact tone than most and they don’t expect it.” Ruin said, moving around so she was in front of Walker, holding both her shoulders before releasing one raising Walker’s chin. “Your perfect already, no need to change.” She said in a comforting tone, tapping her helmets forehead against Walkers, holding it there for a moment before pulling back, chuckling.
“Now then, enough of this pity, we’re about to possibly reunite with two of our lost teammates, we should be happy despite who they might be.”

OOC: told you they’re the closest to a couple within the Epitomes but it’s more in a comforting way than most due to their limited experience with emotions and the restrictions, changes and whatnot given to them by the Project.
You know, stuff like this, hugs and maybe fiddles or whatever but that’s about the most for them.