Spacial Reality: Secrets of the Universe

OOC:[quote=“Sachi, post:13456, topic:36409”]
there’s someone trying to kill me
[/quote]

Again? Dang, alright let’s pretend Masdor and Strider were there all along

IC: Masdor and Strider look around, trying to find anything supicious.

Ooc: What can I say: Everyone wants me XD Dead or Alive. example: Malex

Stay on your gaurd.

1 Like

ok.

Sapphire makes a few large jumps around the place, still using her magic as her shield. Where are you… @Omega_Tahu

Aric jumps as the beam nearly misses. He searches for the sniper, taking cover while he contemplates his move. Probably heat signature… He sighs. He fires several low energy blasts into a tree nearby Sapphire, burning it and lighting it on fire. That should work. He then retreats back to his ship, being severely outmatched.

We lost him. The burning tree is covering up all nearby heat signatures.” Sar said, obviously frustrated.

She dodges them and still continues to look around. Later she stops and sighs. I think we’re in the clear for now boys. But stay sharp. Report if you find anything off. Sapphire walks back to where the others were

“no.”

Bailey follows her, just in case.

G!Bailey hadn’t moved from his spot. He looked to be deep in thought

Cass nods “alright.”

He goes back to work

Cass leaves once more

He ends up wiping her recent memory to reduce the stress on her processer

She walks over to Strider. She calms down and her eyes went back to normal. Sapphire places her scythe away. Did you boys find anything strange? Cause if not we can head back to my ship and get some drinks there. She shrugs and suggested. Or play overwatch.

why not both Bailey jokes

G!Bailey tilts his head to the side “what’s overwatch?”

Celica slowly woke

Bailey asks Cass how Celica was and asks him to take him to the show which he agrees

Be right back

Aris enters his ship and grabs some explosives. He checks the location of Sapphire’s ship, and heads over there. Surprise seems to be the best offensive tactic here.

Alright. Meet you guys at my ship. She nods and jumps back to her ship

Aris sees her arrive, and internally sighs. What a pain He waits to see what she does.

She walks over and double checks her ship for any damage. I swear I heard something last time hit it…strange. Sapphire shrugs and unlocks her ship. It automatically powers on. The alarms nor sensors turned on. She when over to her seat and turns on her computer, doing a bit of research about the hybrids.