Spacial Reality: Secrets of the Universe

Sar thought for a moment. He looked around for anything resembling a computer or control module of any sort.

If there were, they were behind several levels of metal.

Zablex looks for the locking mechanism.

It was some manner of heavy duty magnetic seal.

Zablex looks for the power supply lines.

Hidden behind more of the same thick armor. Someone back in the other one released a profound amount of curse words.

Zablex carefully began to make his way towards the sound.

Someone fired a shotgun in their general direction.

Zablex took cover. “Hold your fire! We are not here to hurt you! We just want to leave!” He calls out.

“That’s what they all say!” The person said as they fired a second time

“On the count of three, I shall disengage my weapon. I am trusting you to do the same.” He loudly counts to three and his weapons turn back into gauntlets. He holds his hands out in a peaceful gesture showing he isn’t armed save for the gauntlets.

“Big mistake Varmint!” She yelled before shooting again.

He casts up a Reflect spell to shield himself. “Put the shotgun down and let us out. I came here to bring my friend back and have no intention of harming you.” He says as the spell deflects the shots.

“You think you can sneak in here and steal crap outta my house!” She yelled before firing another shot.

“I have nothing of yours and neither does my friend.”. Zablex says. The spell defects the shot.

“I don’t believe you!” She yelled back.

“Why not come out and see for yourself?” He doesn’t have anything on him save his clothes, pendant, communicator and gauntlets.

“What part of I don’t trust you don’t you blockheads don’t understand? I go for a walk and find two strange men in my house!”

“I’m giving you the chance to verify your suspicions. And my friend only came down here out of curiosity, plain and simple.” He says, his tone showing he isn’t lying.

“Smooth talker, ain’t ya?”