Spacial Reality: Secrets of the Universe

“I’m just an honest man trying to get his friend home.” He plainly states.

“Yeah well, I’ve heard it all before.”

“The place looked abandoned and I wanted to see what might have made it so.” Sar explained, shifting his whole body to normal. “I will gladly leave, with nothing but what my friend and I came in here with, if you’d just let us out.”

“There is always the possibility of us merely being stuck down here and haven’t stolen anything. I’ll let you inspect me for anything of yours and my friend as well, as a sign of trust to you.” He calmly says, still not lying. (@Runa). “Lower your weapons and let her inspect you.” He tells Sar.

He put his hands behind his head. “I’ll make it so I can’t attack, but I can’t exactly put my weapons down.” He whispered. “They’re a part of me.” He then turned to the voice. “Go ahead, I promise we won’t attempt to harm you.”

Zablex extends his arms out to his side. “I too promise not to harm you.” He tells the voice. (@Traykar)

“You think I’m stupid? No one just comes down here.”

“No, you aren’t stupid. We just want to leave peacefully and are giving you a chance to test your hypothesis of us being thieves by allowing you to inspect us.” Zablex tells her, maintaining his tone and position.

“Put your hands in the air.”

Zablex complies, “My friend has his hands behind his head, that should suffice.” He calmly informs her.

She fired at the ceiling.“Hands above your head.”

Zablex moves to take the hit, groaning in pain but not ‘killed’. “We trusted you and this is what you return with?” He grunts, feeling betrayed but not drawing his weapons and making sure Sar doesn’t either.

OOC: obviously Zablex is trying to avoid a fight. He is starting to consider retaliating if nothing changes for a while. He’s not going to retaliate but the contingency is being constructed in the back of his mind.

“Trust me? You don’t even know me.”

“I don’t need to know someone to try to gain trust so as to acquire safe passage out of a place I have trespassed. We will still let you inspect us. Just stole your weapon away but you can keep it on you. Just inspect us and we will continue from there.” His tone was like how a person talks to a frightened person: no guile and laced with assurance that they will keep their word.

“Oh, and let your friend jump me while I turn my back? Don’t patronize me.”

“Our intention isn’t to patronize you.” Zablex moves so he is directly next to Sar. “We will not do such a thing. We only want to leave and you want us out of here but are afraid we are thieves; we are allowing you to verify if we are thieves by allowing you to inspect us. All we want is safe passage to leave here, nothing more.” He takes a breath as he had the need to inhale. “Please accept our humblest apologies for trespassing on your domain.” He says, his tone unwavering and without any deception.

“Haircut, Whatcha name?”

“Zablex; my companion’s name is Sar. May I ask yours?” He answers swiftly and honestly.

“That’s a dumb name, I’m calling ya Haircut. Names Darrell.” She lied.

Zablex, from his training and long life, had learned how to detect lies. “Very well, Darell(?)”. He plays along. His tone shows he was able to see past her deception but decided to play along to humor her. “Now, we will not move and you shall inspect us; anything of yours you find on us can be placed in the table nearest us and we will not harm you and will leave peacefully once the inspection is completed to your satisfaction.” Zablex tells Darrel(?). He isn’t lying here either; he cannot afford to lie in this scenario.

OOC: Wow, she is paranoid. How’d she get to this state?