Spacial Reality: Secrets of the Universe

D20 says 4, try again

D20 says 15, suit is removable

Aric loses consciousness.

She removes it and continues her work.

After hours of work, and taking all Aric’s belongings, except for clothes, she puts him in a makeshift cell of iron plates scrapped from the Empress welded together, with two guards watching over it. “Inform myself or Marius when he awakens.” She tells the guards, who both just nod.

Rolls D48, gets 48

Well then, in 48 hours he painfully wakes up. He doesn’t bother moving or anything, that would hurt.

“Well that was fun!” Kai said, giggling madly as he and the other Epitomes watched the now burning ship from their safer location outside of it, a location they quickly made their way to after the explosions started… Massacre probably not helping with his ‘punching through walls in their way’ escape plan.
The other Epitomes giving Kai a slightly… unnerved glance as he giggled.

A guard notices. “Ah, you’re awake. The woman who saved your life is going to want to see you.” He said. He then continued in an ever-so-slightly darker tone. “And so will the man onto whom’s species you committed genocide.”

OOC: since I think I remember you saying he’s an alternate universe Eric, I thought it’d only make sense they confuse him for their Eric.

Albeit a bit late, Hanzo and Genni make it to Markas location, and we’re armed.

They pass a wrecked spaceship that has started orbiting the planet, and has become it’s moon

Aric blinks. “Genocide? I don’t think I’ve every done that…”

“To multiple species. A while other universe, in fact.” The other guard informs. “So you’d better consider yourself lucky that captain Marius wasn’t the one to find you.” The medic was heading over. “Oh look, here comes the medic.”

Marius looks at the man who ran up to him. “The attacker is who?!” He exclaims. He gets up. “You should’ve left him to die!”

“But sir…” The man starts, before being cut of by Sar.

“Marius, no.” He stated firmly. “You never leave a living creature to die. No matter what wrongs it’s done you.”

Marius seemed aggravated by this, but kept his cool. “You’d understand if it was your family he killed. Now step aside, I have to confront him.”

Shannon popped her head out of the bunker.

They find him alive, cloak burned off and very, very angry. “Where is he?” He growls. He is at the edge of losing it, the wrong words will set him off.

Marka senses Marius’s rage, his hatred and his intent to kill. He laughs, one of pure, bone chilling, blood curdling evil. “How delicious.” He leaps through the flames and lands near Marius. “What shall you have me do? Kill him slowly and painfully, draw out his darkest secrets through torture or shall I send him his worst fears made real?” He need only hear one word and he will snap. (@Runa)

“Leave him to me.” He said in a chillingly calm voice. “I am the one who will get my revenge. For my species.” A tear falls from behind his goggles. “For my wife. For my daughter.” He says, quieter, as he heads for the cell.

“Wat.”

“Marka, you need to calm down.” Zablex tells the Sith. “Maybe you need some peace and quiet-are you okay?” Marka just had one word echoing in his mind: Peace. He was shaking.

“Playing dumb won’t get you very far with the captain, Eric.” The guard says. “Hey, you have a visitor.”

The medic from before opens the cell door, and it’s closed behind her. “How are your injuries feeling today?”

“They still hurt.”

“Eh, you’ll get better soon. We have some pain killers we could give you if you want. Won’t fix the problem, but it’ll help.”

Bailey was left severely damaged by the bombs

Cass wasn’t affected cuz he wasn’t there

G!Bailey suffered miniscule damage

Celica was lost

G!Bailey was still walking with her, not saying a word

“I’d imagine it would.”