Spacial Reality: Secrets of the Universe

Zablex plays along, letting the bass guitar be the star.

Bailey stops playing after the song finishes “alright, i think im done with the bass for a bit.”

Electricity sparks the air.
Hanzo calls Oni forth and starts sweeping waves away, reaching the armies end, when they would all run.

The clones shrug and try to figure out what to do

Sachi returns to her dragon mode and helps them out

Bailey doesnt respond, he looked to be lost in thought.

He slays down and just stares up at the sky

The clones look over at him. “Why’d you stop?” One asked and the other chuckles. “We like it.” They all looks at Bailey. “Can you do another one?” They all asked

Celica meanders around, having gotten bored of uno

Zablex chuckles.

“What can we say, he’s got a talent.” They look at Zablex and some of the, shrugged

Bailey jumps a bit “huhwha- oh, ok.” He thinks of what to play

He clears his throat and begins to play

The clones smiled and listened as some sat around him while others discussed on what to do

Bailey thinks “Regroup with people seems like the best course of action right now.”

Hanzo stops, as the Fallen who luckily remained alive ran to their ships and fled. Without a hivemind or a leader, it’s impossible for them to function.

Marka was in a sort of frenzy, mowing down Fallen with seemingly childish but still terrifying glee.

Hanzo flags him down, seeing as there weren’t enough to keep it up.
He holstered his swords.

Marka slowly came to his senses. He stowed and deactivated his weapons and sat down, catching his breath.

Sachi walks over to them, slowly returning to normal.

The clones shrugs and teleports him back to Hanzo, Marka, and Sachi, then they disappear

Play it safe. They dont know, not anymore

Bailey walks up to them “Hello…”

Sachi smiles and sighs in relief. “Good to have yea back Bailey.”

“Yeah…god. I hope i dont have to die again. Ive died like ten times in the past year.” He sighs and sits down “Also, how the hell are your clones more polite than you are?” he teases with a laugh