Spacial Reality: Secrets of the Universe

The Empress lands in the colony, and a group of machines starts loading the crystal onto the ship, but Marius walks out to stop them. “Wait, only give me enough to power my gauntlet full power for a year; should only need about 5 pounds. Use the rest for these next two projects I’ll give you.”

The loader cocks their head. “What are they?”

“I need you to start production on more Colony Incredipacks.” He says. “We’re here, might as well restore our Empire best we can. The other.” He pauses.

“Yeah, we can do that.” She says.

“Also, I’d like you all to research production of a Planet Buster using these crystals.”

She loader looks shocked. “Um, uh, okay.” She stammers. “We’ll get right on it.”

Marius nods. “Thank you. Now, I should be off.” He boards his ship with the crystals he acquired, loading some of it into the gauntlet. He soon reaches the bridge.

“What went on down there?” Sar inquired. “She looked surprised.”

“Oh, it was nothing.” Marius said. “She just didn’t expect me to say what I did. Now, let’s go get our friends. We’ll start with Marka and Hanzo.” With that, the ship picked up and flew off, quickly entering FTL speed, getting closer to these friends of his with every passing second.

Whatever scrap she found and turned into a new parts. Later the ship was fully completed. Sachi sighs in relief and walks inside. The Aruroa look much bigger and stronger than last time. Next Sachi did some retiring for her computer, communication station, gps, etc.

She finds the message the Empress sent earlier.

Sachi finally found the message. “Alright chief…” She said and then fully powered it on. “Let’s burn this candle.” The engines roared loudly and begins to levitate. She smirks as it rotates then immediately takes off to the location.

She gets a new message containing the coordinates they were heading towards; Marka and Hanzo’s current location.

She puts on coordinates in the computer then set it on auto pilot. While the ship is cruising to the destination, she sits back and repairs her mask

After a while, a small alarm went off. By that time she finished repairing the mask. She looks at the map then at the window. Sachi puts on mask and leaves in on her head. Next she contacts the Empress. This is the Aurora. Asking for premision to dock ship on to the Empress. Do I have clear access or negative? She asks and waits as the ship pulled up beside the ship.( @Runa)

(@ItsFrostbyte). Marka walks up to Hanzo. “I am curious; what do you know of Raicon and his kind?” He asks. He allows Raicon to project himself if he wanted to.

Access granted.” She heard over the communicator as the Empress appeared in the sky over the planet Marka(@BlackBeltGamer98) and Hanzo(@ItsFrostbyte) are on.

R3-AF16 was, somehow (most likely he snuck on and hid in the cargo bay), on the ship.

Marka looked up as a shadow swept over them. He sees the Empress and activates his lightsaber to show where he was if they had a visual on him.

They both are beamed up by the tractor beam, ending up in the cargo bay.

She nods then makes a wide turn around then faces the docking bay. She slowly reduced the ship’s speed and eventually landed on the Empress. Sachi powers it down then walks outside, looking around for a bit.

R3 woke up due to his sensors detecting someone familiar. And he flew in like a screaming rocket and tackled Marka, knocking the wind out of him.

Sachi then teleports over to Marius. “Knock knock.” She chuckles and walks over. “What yea doing Chief?”

After Marka gets the astromech off of him the droid says in its binary-based language of beeps and whistles, “Well, well, well. Look what the Aklay(?) dragged in.” Marka was still trying to get air back in his lungs, “The next time you do that will leave a really bad dent that will never buff out.” If the droid could shrug, it would be doing that, “Noted.

“Picking up this crew, then seeing what to do; anything I want to do I need to wait for.”

“Sir?” One of the security officers asks, “It appears we had a stowaway, an astromech.”

Marka began making his way to the bridge with Hanzo and R3 following. (@ItsFrostbyte)

“Stowaway?” He says, laughing. “He was there with us abandoned on the planet! He belongs here.”

“A little bot hasn’t done that much damage to us. Shouldn’t be a problem. We all know how and will end up anyway.” She shrugs

Marka walks past the crew quarters to get his things but leaves the Holocrons locked in their case which was locked in a safe whic was locked in his room. He resumes his path to the bridge.

Celica ended up lost(I honestly have no idea where she is supposed to be, so yeah)