Spacial Reality: Secrets of the Universe

Marka nods in agreement; as far as he could tell, there was little to no reason to linger. He sends a signal to the transport that brought him there.

Marius, for the first time in a long time, sat in his captain’s chair.

“Sir!” An officer at a terminal said. “The ship is almost ready to fly! All we need to do is run a diagnostics check.”

“Good.” He replied. “Can we send out messages as we do this?”

Marka activated his own holocommunicator to act as a locator beacon to have someone of the Manam find him and the others.

“See you soon guys. Gonna try to repair the Aurora. Erik better not blow it up again…” she said then teleports to the planet with the destroyed biome. Then she started to gather the missing pieces, slowly to rebuild the ship.

“Yes sir.” The man at the communication terminal responds.

“Good.” Marius says. “Send two messages; one to the colony asking about the mining operations, one to our allies, notifying of the ship’s completion.”

“Yes sir.”

Marka tried boosting his ‘Macgyvered’(?) locator signal as the transport wasn’t in any shape to jump back to the Empress.

He got a message saying they’d be there as soon as possible, but they were still running diagnostics.

It was only a locator beacon; and due to the boost, that was all it was able to be for the time being.

She collects the most scrap as she can then uses her magic to fix the ship

OOC: What does that mean?

Ooc: Means Ok xD Just miss spelt it

OOC: I’m still confused.

If her communicator had been functioning, she also would’ve got the message Marius sent.

Hanzo joins Marius on his ship, entering the bridge and clapping a hand on his shoulder
“Long time no see old friend!”

OOC: he’s still on the planet where the Empress crashed, they haven’t started flying yet. I don’t think that’s where you guys are, is it?

OOC: no, we are, at max, a quarter of the way across the galaxy from Marius’s location. Shot in the dark guess but a guess nonetheless.

Ooc: I’m just at the planet with the destoryed biome, if you guys remember the creature (cannot Remember name) that attack Marka(I think it was) who was a test subject. Also where Erik exploded My Ship.

Ic: Sachi slowly repaired the ship. From the base, to the top. Yet, The commutation station wasn’t working properly “Come on stupid thing…” she said as she hot wires the ship

Marius enters this planet into his database, cataloging it as “potential capital planet.”

“Diagnostic check finished, sir!” A crew member said. “She’s ready to fly!”

“Good.” Marius replies. “We’re heading for the colony, then we’ll pick up our comrades.” He said as the ship takes off, heading to the nearby planet on which his new colony was.

Sar walks in. “Back to space.” He mused. It’ll be good to see our friends again.”

Marius nods. “Yes it will.”

Three guards kept watch over the newly repaired, high-tech prison cells, making sure their prisoner, Aric, didn’t escape.

Celica was exploring her surroundings

Zablex kept an eye on her to make sure she stayed safe.