Spacial Reality: Secrets of the Universe

Marius hummed a bit.

It then stopped

He waited patiently for the door to open.

The one behind them did

Marka went through.

Marius followed.

On the other side was the cafeteria, and Celica waved

Bailey looks at the new people and waves go them as well. He grabs a chocolate bar and begins eating it

The being got up off the ground. He dusts himself off, checking his armour. ‘How long have I been gone for?’

OOC sure, pm me a character sheet

OOC: I haven’t even seen the RP yet lmao I don’t know the template sheet

OOC https://ttvpodcast.discoursehosting.net/t/rp-of-eternal-pain-sign-up/41306?u=emperordeath

Zablex and Marka caught up and talked about this Trial of Self they were in from those robed figures and how they would pass it.

“They took our powers, that is the key.” Zablex tells Marka.

“What do you mean?” Marka asked, not connecting the dots.

“You have lived alone for so long and with only your powers you don’t see the answer that is right under your nose; the trial is that we relied too much on our powers and that we must learn to adapt to being without them.” Zablex explained.

“Yes, but you have your Essence friend and I am the host of Raicon; essentially granting us new abilities.” Marka said, projecting Raicon’s form in a hologram of sorts.

“While that is true, you miss the point.” Zablex says, smiling at the creature. “We need to learn not to use our powers as a crutch anymore.”

Marka looks offended. “And how does removing our abilities teach us not to rely on them?”

“If we don’t have them, the habit is broken and we can learn how to fight without relying on a boost.” Zablex said. He threw a punch and hit Marka in the chest. The Sith felt that hit, and it was really unpleasant.

“GRRR, what was that for?!” He yells.

“You relied on The Force for strength and durability; you are weak and unconditioned without it.” Zablex said. “That is the trial: to learn to fight better and become better and stronger through the absence of our powers.”

Marka glared at Zablex, “Why do you seem to be faster than I at this sort of thing?”

“I have lived for nearly a century, you gain much wisdom from that.” Zablex said with a shrug.

“And the only way we will find the way to restore our respective powers is if we genuinely kick the habit cold turkey, as earthlings say?” Marka asked.

“Exactly; when the lesson is learned and sticks for good, the student can become the master.” Said the Nobody.

OOC: @ItsFrostbyte. May I ask for a reference image of Raicon? Also, @Runa, @BrokenAxels, @Ace, you guys are okay to have had your characters present listen in on that bit of dialogue. Hello, anyone on here? (@Runa, @BrokenAxels, @Ace). @KAI_BORG

OOC:

@BlackBeltGamer98 Here you go

OOC: so one of those but with 6 tails? Cool and adorable.

Ooc: Omg I think the world is going to fall apart because for the first time ever, Marka says something that’s adorable

dies

OOC: a funny joke but you should know that you now have put that idea into my head at your own peril.

OOC: Ditto.

Ooc: Uh… is that a good thing or bad thing?

OOC: Out of curiosity, how would Omniscience react/interpret the dialogue between Marka and Zablex? @Sachi, you do remember that Raicon is essentially a Tailed Beast from Naruto, right?