spider stan (my selfmoc)

hi here is spider stan my self moc and a toa of fire the reason the mask does not fit the color scheme is because it will soon be painted by ven(i havent ordered yet but hopefully soon)

spider stan fighting my makuta moc(sorry about the hand the makuta cant stand on his own

him with a toa of psionics (another member of his team)

back

front with sword

him with a minion
as always critisism is welcome

11 Likes

There is a lot going on in the chest region, the arms seem pretty simple, but that’s not always a bad thing. Most of what I build is simple as well. I would work on getting thensixes of the thornax launcher closer in on his chest, and then some armor that flows.

1 Like

This is great, but I was expecting the Stan Lee minifigure dressed in the Spider-Suit

2 Likes

on the bright side you got both parts of the name right

1 Like

Btw, the torso build is really cool.

thanks it was actually based off axons upper arm

The mask kind of breaks the color scheme

Also, I see you used mixel eyes
@Omega_Tahu

1 Like

if you read the whole post you will see an explenation for the mask

He made the right choice…

Anyways, the moc is sorta gappy in the torso, with the thorax launcher piece causing them. the legs also seem weird, although that might be the posing. Neck might also be a tad long.

2 Likes

I see you used my head design, but you made an improvement with mixel eyes :eyes:
I enjoy this MOC, it has a nice build, but I personally would get rid of the thornax launcher peices on his sides. Other than that, the colors really flow, (I get that the mask is going to be painted) the structure looks pretty good, and it’s custom. It’s good in my book!

the thornaxe launchers are needed because they keep his waist from wiggleing

Pretty good, but the shoulders aren’t aligned the greatest. Might be better if they were put a bit higher up, towards the neck.

I’d rebuild the torso completely. The collar thing sticks out and the hips are too wide. Also, the upper leg armor is positioned oddly. That’s all I could say, really.

The head feels a bit awkward. Try bringing it closer to the body.

yea i made a new version

It’s halarious

Where can I find it?

i would post a link but i am on my phone so when i make the new topic which will most likely be this weekend i will post it here