Star Wars: Survival over Illum (RP topic)

“There should be cold weather gear in the wreckage. After that, we go into the cave. Don’t use the heat lamp until we’re out and calling for help,” Chimm said. “Does anybody need further medical attention?”

Bower growled something, pointing at Chimm.
“Are you sure?” Han asked, to which Bower nodded. “OK. Bower asks who made you leader.” Han translated to Chimm.

1 Like

“I apologize, do you have any better ideas?”

OOC: @ghid made me leader xP

Bower continued growling in his language, mixing it with some crude English words.
“He says that you are acting too much of a leader. We already know that we must go to the cave. It’s already there.” Han said, pointing to it’s area.
Bower also growled a few more words in Abyssin.
“He also said that we should not that the clothes from the wreckage. The clones know that there are some for emergency cases. If they come and check the ship and won’t find them, they will know that we are alive.”
“New cloths crhry cave.” Bower said.
“He said that new clothes will be in the cave. There have to be.”

“They’ll already know we’re alive when they dont find our bodies.” Kaiden cut in, arms crossed.

Bower turned to him and growled for a few moments before stopping abruptly.
“How much can we survive?” Han translated. “Not much. When the clones will not find us, they would rightfully think that we ran for an outpost, and most likely died out of cold temperatures on our way. If they think that we are death, they will not search for us anymore. If they see that we took the clothes, they might think that we are still alive, and keep searching for us. And probably even finding us.”

“Actually he might be onto something. [quote=“Toa_Vladin, post:268, topic:49551”]
they will not search for us anymore.
[/quote]
They won’t stop searching until we’re found, but it could buy some time,”

1 Like

Bower nodded his head and shrugged, showing that he was OK with Chimm’s idea.

I"Without the clothes we may very well die on our way to the caves. It seems like an unnesecary risk just to try to trick a group of highly trained soldiers." Kaiden said, trying to keep his cool. "Not to mention the fact that we’re on a snow planet, and unless it starts snowing soon, we’ll be easy to track."m

Bower turned to him and muttered something, frowned.
“He said that we should better start now. The caves should not be too far away, and if we continue staying here, arguing, we will exhaust the little energy we had left in us.” Han translated.

“Yes, lets go. It’s a short walk.”

Bower rose both of his hands towards Chimm.
“See?” he said.

“That still doesn’t answer weather or not we take the coats.” Kaiden remarked.

“I talk for nothing?” Bower said, suddenly becoming angry.

“Take the coats and what supplies we can.” Ygdras said, “we need shelter now.”

Since a bower still had yet to refute what Kaiden said, he nodded at Ygdras and began hurriedly gathering the coats and handing them out to the others.

“You not listen something I sad?” he asked angry Ygdras.

“We need to be able to regain our strength and be able to get off this planet.” Ygdras said, “We can’t do that if we die of starvation or exposure.”

Bower yelled before bragging something to Han.
“He says that he literally explained everything a few seconds ago, and that now you are acting like you ignored everything he said.”

Ygdras looked at the whole group, “We need to make a decision now; all in favor of just leaving the wreck, say aye.”