Star Wars: The Force Awakens

Reposting this topic to fix issues. The original post can be viewed below.

9 Likes

OMG, Its happening ^^

THE HYPE IS REAL! The hype is real!

6 Likes

Dat lightsaber tho’
I want that! :smiley:

5 Likes

its okay

2 Likes

Didn’t really enjoy it much as a trailer… too many parts that simply felt forced or silly

2 Likes

Why do you think its called the force awakens scar

@pot8o
Most likely idea is that there is something that is potentially increasing the power of those using the force, someone mastering both the light and dark elements of the force. A balance previously unable for most Jedi or Sith to have. It also seems to imply that they are already working on sequels for this film, given the title seems very must like a ‘first in the series’ kind of thing

2 Likes

Oh, you took that seriously

4 Likes

But yeah, I’m interested to see how this will all work out.

7 Likes

I need a new pair of pants I’m so excited.

well that’s a good thing, right? trilogies should be planned out from the beginning.

1 Like

The thing with film series is that each part should stand alone well enough. If the first films are only to advertise the last part, I feel like it would have been better off as a TV series. You kinda feel tricked after going to see a film, only to be teased for another.

With all that being said, I still have high hopes for the new Star Wars. I’d like to experience something like Jedi Knight 2 and 3.

1 Like

That lightsaber is amazing.

4 Likes

New stormtrooper helmets have weird, goofy things that make them look like they have mouths…

You say that like they haven’t always looked like they have mouths.

5 Likes

Well now they have black spaces where their cheeks should be and they sorta look like bulbous skulls. almost like there’s an alien underneath…

1 Like

I think the stormtroopers are pretty cool still. I mean think, this takes place after Return Of The Jedi, and the Imperials are getting weaker. Changes would have been made in the imperial army to accomadate the shortage of supplies anyway. And there are aliens in the stormtrooper suits. It’s happened before.

3 Likes

Still p****d about the whole ‘no more EU’ thing, but this looks not terribad yet.

What did I notice:
-The ‘Bad Guy’ has what looks to be a crossguard unstable lightsaber.
-I actually like the new ‘stormies’ (please make the Fel Empire a thing in episode 7)
-The X-Wings look like X-Wings.
-Tatooine looks like Tatooine.

3 Likes

YUUUUUUUS

So, speculation Time:

What’s with the storm trooper at the very beginning? This leads credence to stormtroopers not being clones, as the second trilogy implied, but to the theory that they were volunteer/forced labor type deals. Also, it’s interesting that he looked so panicked right when the narration said the force was changing. In the past, Jedi were usually trained in childhood. Is this stormtrooper a Jedi, and the change is that Jedi are revealed at any time during their lives?

2 Likes