Star Wars: The Force Awakens

What? You mean all the officially released promo material?

3 Likes

I wonder how long this guyā€™s been in the army, he looks so tired of it XD

10 Likes

That reminds me so much of Annoyed Gali.

3 Likes

does anyone know who unkar might be ? recently i bought Reys speeder (system) and was wondering who unkar is (not his thug) i think it might be that fat guy in the behind the scenes oh and here is a pretty cool speeder maybe could be a set (lego pls)

**edit **i think this dude could be Unkar plutt

2 Likes

Isā€¦ Is that Rey piloting the falcon with Chewie? Sweet!

Also, looks like Poe Dameron might (just MIGHT) be the owner of BB-8, but who knows?

Also, we may have a new trailer coming up on Monday.

5 Likes

Yeah, it certainly looks like that. BB-8 is nestled in Poeā€™s Stealth X-Wing after all.

woo itā€™s confirmed
http://www.baynews9.com/content/news/baynews9/on-the-town/article.html/content/news/articles/cfn/2015/10/17/star_wars_episode_vi.html
along with a movie marathon

2 Likes

FREAKā€™N HYPE!!!

Also, is thatā€¦ A NEW DEATH STAR!? WHAT!? NOOOOOOOOO!
(Also, where the heck is Luke?)

8 Likes

hm, not sure how I feel about this

theyā€™re keeping luke secret Iā€™m pretty sure

1 Like

So the rumors of Poe Dameron dying on Jakku have been disproved, judging by this previewā€¦

Some tidbits of more footage.

Rey looks pretty freaked out. Although, thatā€™s probably because the First Order is comingā€¦

3 Likes

What time can we expect to see this trailer tomorrow? I live in the UK so I donā€™t know when this football match is starting.

I believe it starts 8:00 Pacific Time? So youā€™d need to convert that to British time.

Also, I think itā€™s probably gonna go up on Youtube before or after the match anyways.

Cheers man. Thatā€™s 8 pm right?

For any other UK residents thatā€™s 03:00 Tuesday morning.

Ugh.

Yes, 8 pm Pacific Time. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Iā€™m so pumped.

Iā€™m debating on dressing up for the movie. yes/yes?

No doubt about it, we all will be :stuck_out_tongue:

This is quite a let-down. Unless the new D-Star lacks a weak spot, and/or moves, I donā€™t think any of us will be happy. JJ, why repeat history?

Hamillā€™s been snuck away for any poster reveals; it isnā€™t possible he will appear.

Also:

Possibly fake, and you donā€™t want to watch if you think it will spoil anything.

STAR WARS!!!

6 Likes

Iā€™m sorryā€¦

Kylo Renā€™s voice is soā€¦ Soā€¦ It sounds like some kid trying to sound like Darth Vader.

Itā€™s the funniest voice Iā€™ve heard since Baneā€™s and Batmanā€™s from the Dark Knight trilogy.

Also, this trailer didnā€™t get me as pumped as the last one. I dunno why. But itā€™s nice to see more Han Solo and Chewie. :slight_smile:

1 Like

this trailer got me way more pumped, the cinematography is just beautiful

also this is my new favorite gif ever

of all time

5 Likes