Station of Names (RP Topic)

Before she left she asked “So what currency do you use?”

“Uh. Just give us whatever and we’ll convert it at a station later.”

She took out a 20 sek bill from a pocket formed in her armor. Last time she saw the bill it was about as big as her when she took it from Bernards wallet she had almost forgotten she did that. Anyway now it was about the size of her hand. She passed the bill to the waitress and waited at her table, looking at the others she had woke up with

The waitress comes back with her coffee

Within the view of a window, Clown walked around the market buying a variety of weird fruits.

Nervous from the sudden appearance of Clown, Ehlek decides to instead practice climbing the walls of the buildings and jumping from roof to roof.

Clown holds a shopping basket full of fruit and decides to go on his way and just leave the new Named on their own since they kinda deserted him.

1 Like

No.7 seems annoyed and decides to pass it up. He walks away.

Runa, wandering around, sees 7. “Oh hey, it’s you.”

1 Like

The slate floats back into its original position and shapes itself to a smooth form

1 Like

No.7 looks at Runa,
“It’s you again.”
He ignores the slate, tired and annoyed from it. (@LTVmocs)

Thiura thanked the waitress. She took a sip from the coffee, she saw Clown buying the weird fruits but didn’t mind that. So we’re stuck on a station with a bunch of people without names and we’re encouraged to fight for someone else’s name. Yep I was correct this place is truly bonkers She thinks for herself drinking some more coffee.

Runa nods. “Yep.” He says. “Weird place, isn’t it?” He asks.

Ghartix decides to look at the food in curiosity.

The food seems to all be foreign from the place. Most of it probably came from people in the station.

Thiura was still drinking coffee.

1 Like

“Yes, it is very strange. There is no end to how disorderly it is.”

1 Like

“Agreed.” Runa said. “Oh, I don’t think I caught your name. I’m Runa.”

No.7 looks at him,
“Hello, Runa. I am No.7, clone of Yahel Nale.”

“Nice t’meetcha.” Runa said, offering a handshake.

No.7 takes the handshake.