Steven Universe!

That Yellow Diamond looks directly into your soul. Also fun fact, Blue, Yellow and White Diamond were shown in “Sworn to the Sword”. Ill let you figure out where exactly.

So, how does everybody feel about the current Steven Bomb, The Week of Sardonyx?
So far, we have gotten two solid character episodes with “Cry for Help” and “Keystone Motel”, A good filler with “Historical Friction”, and an [oh my gosh I want to go stand in a corner and never look at Steven Universe ever again] episode with “Onion Friend”.

1 Like

Historical Friction is not so much filler, so much it tells us how Rose and the other gems were introduced with the Beach City residence and the founding of the Town itself. Also a probable Rose+Garnet fusion. Hope the last episode showcases the longer intro song and moar Peridot, they have been teasing her this whole week.

I will admit, Historical Friction did have a lot of plot revelations. When it comes to the Fusion shown in the play, I feel like it would be more in the ranks of a Rose-Garnet-Pearl-Amethyst combo due to its size. I really do hope that “Friend Ship” gives us something involving Peridot, but I’m pretty sure we won’t have a Yellow Diamond appearance yet, unless the put the extended intro in the beginning of the episode.

Oh and,

1 Like

I dont think thats the case since the fusion didnt have four pairs of arms, the Temple Fusion had that much and Alexandrite has three pairs and Opal has two. Oh and Yellow Diamond if Im correct about the info given to us, was shown as a statue in the Ancient Sky Arena in “Sworn to the Sword”.

I thought that the arms could have been an artistic liberty taken by Jamie, but that is most likely not the case. :confused: Also, I’m pretty sure YD was shown as a statue in “Sworn to the Sword”, but I meant in a more physical appearance, interacting with the Crystal Gems and such. :blush:

Well besides the extended intro song, these isnt any actual interaction between them, not yet anyways.

Also Korgot is Jasper Big Puff Cheeto Puff!

4 Likes

Let the Jasper/Korgot Ship set sail! :ship:

1 Like

The new Steven Universe episode, Friend Ship, was pretty good. It wrapped up the whole Sardonyx plot line with Garnet and Pearl really well and we also get the return of Peridot! Sadly, we did not get the extended intro. :disappointed: But I think that’s fine since we got everybody’s favorite character,

Peridot Infinitely flipping someone off with her middle finger laser pistol.

That is all…

5 Likes

Have you noticed that Peridot seems to get more and more maniacal the more and more we see her?

Classic 90s villain.

StevenBomb 2 < StevenBomb 3 < StevenBomb 1

1 Like

@its_me_klc Sounds pretty legit.

Kivoda Lapis

Nilkuu Pearl

Narmoto Ruby

Wairuha Opal

Akamai Sugilite

4 Likes

You…Just…Made…ART!

Lapodite (Kivoda/Lapis) is probably my favorite out of the bunch.

So how did everybody like “Friend Ship” or for that matter, Steven Bomb 3: The Week of Sardonyx?

Edited for TRIPLE POST.
~Chronicler

Way better than Stevenbomb 2.
Also, please don’t post multiple comments in a row. If you have more to say, you can edit comments.

Could you please stop double and triple posting?

If you need to edit a post, use the pencil button. If you need to reply to more than one person, use @ symbols with their names. They’ll see it.

Just please. Stop double and triple posting. It’s against the rules.

@Chronicler Sorry. I’ll try to stop.

Thank you. I was getting tired of fixing your posts. I left a bunch of notes on your posts but I guess you didn’t see them. :confused: