Storm Beast Drawing Redux

So I got a new drawing tablet

I’m still getting used to it but lookie

I would appreciate feedback on the new style.

67 Likes

This is quite an improvement.

Looks neat.

That looks really cool! I’m gonna be completely honest here and say I like this style even more than your last one. :smiley:

It’s really cool, but I think it would help if there was more of a slight gradient for parts like where the lime/blue of the mask mix.

Other than that, it’s really good.

This is so beautiful.

wow

Really fantastic looking, but some of the lines make it seem sorta hairy or something.

1 Like

I like it but it looks like he’s got green chest hair which doesn’t look great IMO

1 Like

I love the background, it’s like he’s crashing though ice shards while spewing a thin layer of slime in his wake

Oh man. This is SO much better than your iPad work. There’s much more detailed. The shading also makes it feel more thicker and fleshed-out. And those colorful gasses! The texture of the crystal! I love the interpretation of the bio-mechanical parts too.

This is great, Blu.

3 Likes

Pretty gud

1 Like

This has probably got to be one of your best works yet. It is definitely (in my opinion) your best drawing of a Beast so far.

Can’t wait to see what else you can do with this new tablet!

3 Likes

Storm beast pls don’t eat me.

This, in my opinion, is a major step above any of the other stuff you’ve posted here. Nice work!

You might consider being a bit more careful with your depth and perspective; Certain parts look kind of confusing to the eye, like I’m not really sure what direction I’m looking at them from, or if they even have depth at all. Namely, if I didn’t know more about the set, I wouldn’t be able to tell you whether the hands are thicker than the fingers or not.

ok, so feedback, it looks amazing, I don’t know exactly what to say about it, I like the stlye but I don’t know if I preffer it to the old one

this drawing looks really good and that background looks super cool

I really like this newer style. It just works for some reason.

Creepier for sure.
I guess better.

dang that looks spooky

Y R U so gud
I need 2 get bettr

Wow, this really makes the “beast” part stand out