Stuff You Currently Want to Buy

The rest of the 2006 sets.

AKA Umbra, Axonn, Vezon & Fenrakk, Irnakk, Garan, and Piruk.

1 Like

Guys. I think I have a problem. Guys. Help.

2 Likes

it’s to late for that

2 Likes

ha ha ha ha…

if you think you have a problem, then maybe i should show you my Skylander collection.

4 Likes

Its not the amiibos that are the problem. Its Shovel Knight.

5 of these:

and this:

2 Likes

What’s wrong with just one?

I currently wish to purchase:

The toys not the image.
Technically it’ll be the first full set of bonkles I’ll personally own, so far I only have Lehrahk.

3 Likes

Why five of them?

i love my energon combiners, and they make great army builders

1 Like

Precious.

4 Likes

Titans, the 2006 Titans. I never knew Brutaka was freakin 20 bucks back then. I also want Toa Mata Nui. I used to really like him when I was young, I never minded his color scheme or weird arms. Now I just really want him again.

1 Like

As someone who really wants to buy the Ryu, Megaman, Sonic, Mario, and Samus animbos I must say you need to fight the urge.

2 Likes

Its not the amiibos that are the problem. The only other ones I’d ever buy is Bowser and maybe Charizard. Its Shovel Knight that’s the problem.

EDIT:
Alright. So maybe I have a slight amiibo problem.

1 Like

I’m starting to question why so many people are getting addicted to Amiibos

2 Likes

I just wanna get em 'cause they’re cool statues that I would like to display in my collection.

1 Like

I guess because they’re one of the only “toys” that are socially acceptable to get, without actually being called out as “toys” themselves; they’re their own thing- high-quality, static display pieces. Also because they branch off to so many fanchises, it’s easy to connect with other buyers even if you aren’t fans of the same fandom (allowing popularity to spread more seamlessly) - which I hope will be the case for Lego with their lisences in the future (we can see them imitating with the brickheads). But that’s just my guess, and I don’t own a single amiibo :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

You say this as if its a bad thing? I own at least 100+ transformers and I’m dang proud of it.

2 Likes

I speak for the general public, but if you are able to own up to having toys than good for you, that’s where I want social norms to go :+1:

2 Likes

I am probably going to a store tomorrow or Sunday and might pick these sets up (I think they might be still sealed too).

7 Likes

What store can you still find those at?

4 Likes