Summer 2020 Legacy Spectulation

It’s common knowledge by now that there will be a few more Legacy 2 sets coming later on in 2020 (possibly during the summer). The set numbers are 71704, and 71705. Now, the Legacy 2 sets this year have been based off of Seasons 3 and 4. And the pattern I’ve seen from Legacy is that it’s about 95% ninja vehicles. So here are my guesses for potential Legacy 2 sets to come later this year.

Ninjacopter (comes with Zane and PIXAL, maybe a couple Nindroids and a Nindroid jet)

X-1 Ninja Charger (comes with Kai; I’d also like a set like this to include some form of the Hover Hunter)

Titanium Dragon (comes with Zane and a couple Anacondrai cultists-we SERIOUSLY need those in Legacy! We shoud’ve gotten at least one with the Jungle Raider)

Ninja DB X (comes with Nya, Garmadon, Cole, Jay, Master Chen, and an Anacondrai cultist)

Cole’s Boulder Blaster would be nice as well. Or they could do a remake of one of Anacondrai shrine battles, or that Enter The Serpent set.

2 Likes

These all seem like good choices, I’d love an updated version of the Zane introduced with the anacondrai wave.

1 Like