Super Serums RP

“She’s not my sister,” Lauren snaps. “Brendan, direction, now.”

Ike steps towards Os and stabs him “Okay. I’m ready to go”

“Alright then, here we go…” Brendan mutters to himself and begins running forward.

OOC: @TheMOCingbird @ToaTumult The battle is about to begin, you can come back now. :stuck_out_tongue:

Artemis runs after him, trying to ignore what Ike just did. And you said Diana was being violent…

Ike shakes his head a bit and follows
Ideruba You Okay?
Ike Thanks for everything.
Ideruba Um. Okay then. Take your meds
Ike No.
Ideruba sighs

Finding a closed metal working facility, Jules picks her way in and places the fruits of her labors on an empty table. The ten swords she stole were not long, Long enough to hack and slash properly, but small enough to be thrown easily and with force. Finding the metal she wanted and donning a welder’s mask, she immediately went to work creating her new arsenal.

1 Like

OOC: I have to get up early tomorrow, so this is goodbye for tonight.

2 Likes

OOC: Same I’m off to bed too.

1 Like

OOC Sleep well my dude

Correction. My dudes

Bailey continued to wait, slightly annoyed

Does Bailey not see the explosion and the Lauren? :stuck_out_tongue:

Bailey is with the My-something :stuck_out_tongue:

Right. Where the explosion just happened because three Ruht and Diana (the Lauren look-a-like) are now attacking the Myco.

Ooc- oh

welp

Ic- Bailey told most of them to evacuate, and ran towards what caused the explosion

He sees what appears to be Lauren walking towards him, eyes glowing dangerously.

“Lauren, right!? the hell is going on!?”

She growls. “Bailey? The heck are you doing here!?” Lasers fire from her eyes and hit the ground beneath your feet.

OOC: Woah what’d I miss again

“I got free food and hang out with ivan and some other peeps. why are you doing here?”

ooc: literally nothing except the attack has begun