Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Topic

I’m sorry to say this but he has a 0% chance.

Yeah they aren’t taking characters that aren’t originally from games

Mr. Game and Watch 50% originated from a watch

At least Bandana-Dee has an actual following and character. As much as I like the piranha plant as a fighter, it’s still baffling to me.

7 Likes

Part of my reasoning for bandana Dee getting in is that I doubt they would go two smash games without a Kirby fighter

1 Like

I don’t know. After Kirby being the sole survivor in the entire universe for the World of Light mode, I think Sakurai’s filled his nepotism quota.

No way. Bandana Dee is very deserving of a spot on the roster. He would be full of firsts.

1 Like

they will add doomguy
…eventually.

1 Like

Phoenix Wright.

Please.

PLEASE.

2 Likes

He’s a lawyer. How would he fight?

1 Like

With the power of Justice.

3 Likes

The power of attorney!

2 Likes

Or this

Wii Fit Trainer is a fitness coach
Duck Hunt is a dog/bird
Villager is a villager

Something tells me they would figure something out…

He fought adequately in Marvel vs Capcom 3.

As for how he would fight, he could certainly use his objections and gestures as moves. Would be kinda weird, but Nintendo can be creative. They made a piranha plant work, they can make Phoenix Wright work.

3 Likes

They have that mod where Waluigi just shouts “WAH!” and the word materializes as an attack, so they could definitely pull off an “Objection!”

1 Like

well all I’m gonna say about the up coming ARMS Characters is I agree with this guy
https://twitter.com/GreenScorpion64/status/1243192384130879489?s=20

So… who saw the direct? Were you surprised it was Min Min?

Me myself was just waiting for Spyro as DLC but who knows at this point. Either way my main is Pit and would be glad to play for DLC matchup experience.

Who knows who’s gonna join next. Would be surprising if it was Crash, Spyro or any of the other PlayStation mascots. Would be rather interesting if it was Ratchet and Clank… but anything is possible if Sans can be put in as a Mii Costume.

I’m really curious what characters do you think will be in the fighters pass? Let’s get a discussion going!