Tale of the Timberwolves Reboot 1 Year anniversary Extraveganza Event Limited time offer (RP Topic)

Hrothmir And Tyrkir covered their ears when they heard the high pitch, as Azurai put one hand on his helmet and kneels down.

Hexios stops, at seeing them, not realizing the noise he was making was such high frequency to damage human ears. He tries again with a noise much lower in tone and pitch. After a While he forces out the words “Not Family by blood, Family by. Circumstance. Squadron. Is our Clan.” His voice is hoarse and raspy, having not been used in almost 5 years. he tries to say more, but his voice dies and it goes back to the creaking sound.

“So shield brothers then?” Hrothmir asked. “Okay…that makes more sense.”

Hexios nods, massaging his throat. He goes to sit down.

William breaks free of his Ice prison and advances on Nathan again. He Punches his smaller twin in the gut, causing him to double over. Then William knees Nathan in the Jaw. Knocking him unconscious. “That’s what you get, starting s*** you can’t finish” he wipes blood off his face and walks away to the Officer’s Quarters.

Hexios stands, pointing in the Direction the fight had taken place in, trying to indicate someone should go to check on them.

Hrothmir walked over, seeing He was the strongest of the two. “The one with the high pitch pointed over here.”
He informed.

Artha turned to Grace “you seem a tad jumpy, for the military”

Lance look around. He knew who his family was, and didn’t have time for meaningless drivel. He sighed, and dropped to the broken bed he had been lying on.

1 Like

‘Oh great everyone’s introducing them selves now’ Tharius thinks, ‘I should go an-’ he cuts himself off. ‘Have I already forgotten what happened last time I made friends?’
Anria sits on her bunk and starts sharpening a small dagger from in her boot.

“ah so some military thing, okay then” Aurora said. She looked to her sister who was still staring at Hexios, Aurora waved her hands in front of her eyes “hey, it’s not polite to stare, especially at disease victims” she said.

Stravuna shook her head. “what no i am not staring i was just… d*mn okay” she said giggling

“you can probe him for useless information later” she said

He finds Nathan Bruised up and unconcious near his feet.

Hexios sits down and let’s his shadows collect around himself.

Hrothmir rolls his eyes and throws Nathan over his shoulders taking him back to Hexios.

Nathan stirs as he’s brought back into the Barracks and rolls out of Hrothmir’s grip onto the floor. He rights himself, brushing the dirt off his armour, Embarrassed by 1, having been knocked out, and 2, having to have been carried back into safety. “thank you” he says, a little more clipped than he meant to. He cracks his own neck and walks back towards the group. “Alright, if you’re done getting acquainted, lights out, get some d*** shuteye.” Nathan gestures with his hands, and the lights burn low, and the overall degree of lighting in the room is lowered.

Lync flops down on her back, still on the floor. “I’ve got to say, I like the ambiance.”

“You realize somebody’s probably going to trip over you, right?” Raina asks.

“Who, me?” Lync points innocently to herself.

“Uh, yeah. You’re kinda in the middle of the floor.” Lync props herself up on one elbow.

“You know, you’re right.” She pushes herself right next to Raina’s bunk. “Much better.”

“But now I’m going to trip over you,” Raina protests, but Lync is already asleep.

Aurora giggled a little “i like that girl, she’s got the good kind of sass” she said as she lied down in her bunk

Hrothmir and Tyrkir find a bunk. “You get the bottom one. I remeber what happen last time you decided to get top bunk.” Tyrkir said, taking out his boarding axes and putting them on the ground under the bunks. Hrothmir did the same, this time he took his helmet off. showing his face, his face was scarred from burns and slashes, and his beard was a greyish black, his hair was in a short pony tail tied in a criss cross style that ran down his neck. He looks as if he had just entered his 30’s. He laid down on the bunk and put his dank axe under the bunk as well, as Azurai wasn’t tired, instead he went to the end of the room and kneeled down, turning his sword over and holding it by the blade resting his head on the sword. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath.

Valon above, who guides us all. I know you are watching me, and those who survived. I ask that you guide us back to our scared lands. So that your name may not be lost to the dark abyss that is time, I ask to see my brother and sisters in arms once more, and rebuild what we lost with your sacred forge. He prayed to himself to his Goddess. After doing so, he began to sing in his head sacred hymns and chants from his beliefs.

Anria puts the dagger back in her boot, lies down on her bunk, and falls asleep.

Artha climbed into the bunk above Lance, giving up on getting anything from Grace… It was considerably easy, with how low it was to the ground, thanks to Lance snapping the legs off with his reckless abandon.

They got 4 hours of sleep before they were woken up “Alright Everyone up and out of bed, come on, Time for some PT!” William shouts coming into the Barracks.

0/10 didn’t let us sleep rp.

Artha and Lance got up, and did a little stretching. They were quite sore, from sleeping in full armour.

Aurora had been up all night, and was already out of bed. She shook her sister awake. Stravuna climbed out of the bed “what is going on?”

“PT, come on sis” Aurora answered

“PT?”

“yeah that thing i do every other day you wouldn’t know anything about since you spend all your time locked up reading books about your disease, now get up”

“it is not a disease” Strabuna hissed, annoyed and cranky with her sister already as she got her stuff together.

Raina rolls out of her bunk, landing directly on top of Lync. Lync squirms awake, sending Raina tumbling to the floor beside her, muttering various curses.

“I told you that I’d trip over you!”

“Boss-person, she stepped on me!”

“I warned you!”

Amber shakes her head as she gets out of her own bunk, stretching.