Tale of the Timberwolves Reboot 1 Year anniversary Extraveganza Event Limited time offer (RP Topic)

“tis i Emperor Death” he cowars at the death soldeir about to hit him again, “i have joined this quest in hopes for glory! and valour!”

“shouldn’t you be… y’know… running an empire on the other side of the continent then?” Aurora said

“…And be like, 17 feet tall?” Nathan adds

“…And actually muscular?” William finishes

“no no, i am not that hulking brute with practically no brains! i am a brilliant tactician and quite fond of battle tactics!” he looks up at them all

“and the chosen of the death god?!” the empire sldier growls raising his hand in a fist.

“apparently you don’t have the brilliance to keep your mouth shut” Aurora quietly said so only stravuna could hear

“Wh-what?” Grace asked.

1 Like

Hexios gestures around to the group, who had all introduced themselves

“He’s saying inrtoduce yourself”

Hexios Raises his hand as if to say “Technically that could mean me”

1 Like

“Hi!” Grace waved

1 Like

“Are you going to introduce yourself?” William asks

1 Like

‘I’ve had enough of this ■■■■ already’ mutters Tharius, he climbs up on his bed and writes in a small leather covered journal.

1 Like

William claps his hands, “Ok then, My Brother and I are going to step outside then, this is your family for however long this campaign will take, get better acquainted with each other. Corpse Stay in here” He adds.

Nathan looks angrily at his brother for that last remark, “Outside, now” he says shortly.

1 Like

“S-sure… I’m Grace…”

Tyrkir and Hrothrmir look at each for a second. “He’s got a funny way of saying who’s your family.” Tyrkir said, as the two chuckled.

1 Like

“I can’t have a family!” Lync cries. “It would mess with the whole loner thing I have going.” Raina rolls her eyes.

“Family. Riiight.”

1 Like

As Nathan and William walk away from the barracks out of earshot, Nathan taps William on the shoulder. William turns around and is laid flat on his back by a massive right hook.

“The F*** do you get off talking about family then calling your own brother a corpse? He’s still a living being Will.”

“Is that what you call it? I call it a f***ing abomination, listening in on people’s thoughts most likely, knowing it’s going to outlive all of us”

2 Likes

“I am curious how we are suppose to call you all Family, when we have no connections with you.” Hrothmir pointed out. “Could some one explain how that makes any sense?”

1 Like

“It doesn’t,” Lync mock whispers. “That’s the secret.”

1 Like

Hrothmir growled at him, he didn’t like being insulted when he asked a question. “Jag ska lägga min axel i ditt huvud om du förolämpar mig igen.” He whispered back to Lync.
(I will put my Axe in your head if you insult me again.)

“Okay, calm down brother. Before you cause problems, this isn’t home anymore. Who knows what could happen if you make the wrong mistake.” Tyrkir said, putting his hand on his shoulder and putting Hrothmir behind him. “Ignore him, he’s just cranky because he hasn’t gotten any ale in him.” He chuckles, only to feel Hrothmir slap him upside the head.

1 Like

William cradles his now broken nose, “You wanna do this then?” He stands up, “you know you can’t take me, f***ing Mage” He steps forward, laying first one hook, then another, then another. Landing Blows too quickly for Nathan to get one of his own in.

Nathan hits the ground, reeling in rage. He stands up and Tackles William, smashing his forehead into his brother’s jaw, dislocating it. Standing up and disentangling himself from William, Nathan traps his brother in a small cage of Ice.

Hexios stands up suddenly. He tries to speak, but all that comes out of his throat is a bizarre high pitched creaking sound.

1 Like

“Exactly,” Lync says with a nod.