Technic fast and furious

The title says it all. There are plans for a Technic F&F set coming April 2020, a few weeks before the release of F&F 9.

Source: LEGO announces new Fast & Furious license coming to Technic [News] - The Brothers Brick | The Brothers Brick

3 Likes

Do they really have to get licensed stuff in every ever-green theme?!

3 Likes

Technic’s alway’s kind had licensed sets. Mostly they were for car companies, but still.

Usually when I say licensed, I mean something from a movie.

I can’t comment, because I’ve never seen Fast and Furious. But…that’s cool, I guess?

I guess? I don’t really knwo either, never seen the movie. All I want out of Technic (and Speed Champions for that matter), is a Bugatti Atalante.

Bugatti always had style.

[jaw drops] Whoa. That’s an awesome car.

Yep. Look up older Bugatti’s, they are sleek man. 50-60’s cars in general, particularly Bugatti. I vastly prefer them to muscle cars.

1 Like

Neat. Never watched the movies and don’t buy Technic, but I think this is a cool idea.

2 Likes

the announcement from TLG.

1 Like

Does this mean we are getting a lego tego leo?

3 Likes

I’m sure you guys have seen by now…

1 Like

This set is a disappointment. Parts of it look unfinished. The gray tubing around the door windows isn’t continuous, the door handles are lazily designed being represented by simple half liftarms. The air scoop is poorly crafted and doesn’t match the shape of the real one very closely at all. There are no proper hub caps for the wheels, just axles sticking out. The bodywork has holes and seams all over it due to being technic-based. The Creator Expert Ford Mustang is far superior because its bodywork uses the correct bricks. They also committed the heinous sin of not giving the Charger any chrome, or even metallic silver parts. Not impressed with several design choices. It’s a shame too because if this was as good as the Mustang I would buy it.

4 Likes