Tell Me About Your Dreams

I just realised

my dream last night was me getting chased by MLP ocs and then getting pushed down some stairs by Skywarp

4 Likes

Been smoking some extra hasbro?

(sorry)

2 Likes

Last last night I had a dream about a particular killer baseball bat on a particular show…and it was not pleasant.

Last night I had a dream about Pokemon Sun and Moon. Essentially it was a cutscene trailer where a bunch of legendaries converged. It went something like: Kyogre and Groudon burst out much like in ORAS, then when Kyogre sends a giant wave, Suicune shows up running across it. Lugia then bursts out, and after them, Black Kyurem (or Zekrom, I can’t remember). The trend continues where each legendary “passes the torch” to the next, which I would assume ends up at the Sun/Moon legends. Probably not even close to real, but I dig it.

1 Like

Last night I had a dream where I was Green Arrow, my friend was a power Ranger, and Katy Perry was Spider-man, for some reason. We had to find this guy who was being held hostage by some mad man who was basically leading us there by placing Green Arrows (ha ha) on the ground, which we had to track. I don’t remember what happened next because I woke u because I had to pee.

3 Likes

Soo
I dreamt i was just in my dad’s apartment with my sister 'n my brother and we were just doing normal stuff.
Then we looked out the window and some random guy came wth iron man and they just set the apartment building on fire for no reason.
Naturally,i took a bunch of our stuff,put it in a bag and i started running to the door,then i realized they weren’t following me.
So i went in the living room and my dad and my sister were watching TV while by brother was just sitting on the floor doing nothing.
I kept telling them we should leave,but they just ignored me and stayed there as the apartment started to burn.
Yeah then i woke up.

3 Likes

had a dream that @Mesonak was throwing snowballs at me and then a minifig of kulta crawled out of his mouth

there’s symbolism here I know it

6 Likes

okay

let me get my interpretation glasses on

snowballs make you cold
meso is well known for disliking the 2015 animations
minifigures are small
kulta is a 2015 villain

so your dream meant that you are sick of people belittling the 2015 animations

4 Likes

that must be it

Slime is my dream therapist

5 Likes

I had a nightmare…it felt so real. I remembered it so vividly. It occurred 3 days ago.

I went to a football game, and this random dude pointed a gun to his head around the seats and started yelling some weird things…it was drowned out by the crowd. I was sitting down in my seat, watching him and seeing the players practice before the game started.

2 police officers swarmed him and he stood back, and he said something like “arrest me, and I’ll shoot myself.”
The police officers stood away from the man, and then the man yelled loudly so clearly that I could remember it right now…“you mother- censored fell for it!” and laughed like a psychopath. He then shot himself in the head, which prompted the 2 officers to crouch down and check if he was ok…

As they were doing that, the top left seating section of the stadium exploded and collapsed onto the field, I saw people flying onto the field, falling down, and heard screaming echoing throughout the field.

Seconds later, the another seating section of the stadium exploded, which was the seating section right next to the previously-destroyed one. Judging by the pattern, I realized my section was next. I was sitting in the top right seating section.

I saw people crying and screaming. I saw the players running away from the field. I made a break for it and ran through the nearest exit. The exit soon exploded as soon as I passed it. I ran up this long stairway that led to the parking lot, which exploded level by level as I ran…I reached the top of the stairway, and opened the door that led to the parking lot. I saw a swarm of police officers lined up in front the door. They said something like, “you made it, thank goodness you’re ok…”

I jumped into a car, (which wasn’t mine, probably the car I had in my dream) and saw outside the window. I saw people crying, carrying bodies, all bloody and damaged. I continued to hear the “booming” noises that occurred on the inside of the stadium, which were presumably the other seating sections exploding…

I sped off from the stadium site, past a loud ambulance…then the rest of the dream was lost in memory.

I hate to be a drama queen about this, but this was one dream that actually felt traumatizing, in a real way. Even if it was just a dream, I still felt like the stadium bombing was actually a thing that happened…I never had a dream like this in my life…I don’t even know how I had it in the first place…

Am I getting crazy?

4 Likes

No, you’re not crazy. Sometimes vivid dreams happen, preying on what we fear most.
I’m no expert on dreams or psychology, but what I can tell is you aren’t going crazy. Your reaction to the dream, the fact that it scared you, rather than making you feel excited or just feeling apathetic, shows that you aren’t crazy.
Vivid nightmares happen. I’ve had a few myself, they suck, but they aren’t an indication of madness.
Now, if you still aren’t certain about this whole thing, talk to someone about it. It will go a long way.
Hope this was helpful! :smile:

In 80% of my dreams I am always being pursued by someone or something. I read that it has to do with me running away from/avoiding my real life fears but I dunno.

I dreamt that the world got invaded by Xenomorphs. After barely getting out of the house, me, my parents, and some strangers had to escape in a large bus in the chaos of the streets (traffic jams, police squads, destruction, etc). Finding our way into a forest, we plan to continue to evade the inevitable spreading of the aliens, planning to drive up north, then fly to Europe where we’ll travel south-east.

1 Like

Well, last night I listened to TTV before bed…again…

(Not a good idea)

I had a dream that I walked inside a building, where TTV was recording, I then had to fight them all and I hit Eljay so hard his mask flew off, taking his face with it.

5 Likes
3 Likes

I dreamed that Hawkflight was complaining about how hard it was to survive on the boards (they were a more hostile place in this dream, run like a totalitarian regime). Then Hawk says that if he were a girl, he’d be fine.

(Hawkflight usually shows up in my MB related dreams. I guess he’s just the most familiar user to my dream mind)

2 Likes

I had a dream where I was a minifig. I was on a team with Zane, Jake Raines, and… Bob I think? Anyway, we went off to fight some shadowy figure. We defeated him, and everyone but me survived. Then I kind of drifted off into a dreamless sleep. Then I returned to the dream, this time in first person. I was in a monastery with factory equipment. I looked down and there were gears in my chest. I zoomed out to third person and I had a robotic face. I woke up absolutely terrified.

2 Likes

I had a dream where Takua was dancing, and it was most definitely in G2.
But it was McToran Takua, yet he was still in G2.
The dancing?
I have no clue.

4 Likes

I had a dream where I was staying in a hotel when I met two kids who looked just like Kahi and Var who were wearing TTV shirts. And by look like them I mean it was Kahi’s face on a little kid’s body.

Anyway, I asked if they were a part of TTV and they said they had no idea what that is and told me to leave them alone or else. I do not remember what happened after that.

5 Likes

Well, a few months ago I had a dream that I was watching a youtube video, and talking in a topic I made on the message boards…

then today, I watched that youtube video, and I made that topic on the boards…

Deja vu hit me like a brick.

7 Likes

That happens to me a lot too. I’ll have a dream of a random, small clip. The next day, That clip occurs, and I have no idea how it happens.

1 Like

I had a dream where I broke into someone’s house but instead of stealing stuff, I took off my ■■■■■ and watched episodes of the old Teen Titans cartoon. The owner then came back holding a plastic elephant and a gun, telling me to get out or else.

5 Likes