TF MoC- The Mark 1

This is the first in my series of Transformers OC MoCs. This is the Mark 1, and emotionless, emotionless machine designed for one thing: killing. This thing is a Decepticon experiment from a division dedicated to creating living ultra weapons. The Mark 1 is a prototype for a virtually indestructible killing machine that was in fact once an Autobot scout. But they couldn’t control it, so they had to shut it down. It is designed to adapt to its situation and can configure its armour and weapons thusly. It also has two alt modes: a jet for speed, and a tank for destruction. It’s heavy armour makes it slow in robot mode, but it is still capable of handling its own. Thankfully, all Mark 1 units have either been deactivated or destroyed, or at least all that we know of…

Tank mode

Jet mode

Anyways, I hope you guys liked my first TF OC MoC. Something I don’t really like about this figure are that he seems a bit too bulky. When I first pictured him, he was slender and creepy. He just seems a bit too big. The other things I don’t like are his alt modes. They were kinda tacked on, and I don’t feel they turned out very well. Other than that, I think this figure turned out great! I’m really looking forward to making more of these!

31 Likes

This is pretty great! The robot mode is intimidating, and bulky, but the side view of the head exposes a few gaps. I can definitely get behind the tank mode, although the back is iffy. The jet mode though… I feel like it’s just too bulky, and lacks any definite wings to really drive home the idea of a jet.

1 Like

Somewhat reminds me of nitro because of the bulky body

1 Like

You inspired from Doctor Scorpion X with the alt. mode?

1 Like

I’m really impressed that this MOC has three different forms. Good job!

1 Like

@Omega_Tahu Tbh, the I don’t really like the alt modes. They were just kinda tacked on. Anyways, thank you! I’m glad that you like it!

@Shadowrockboy190 Yeah, I can see it

@Toa_Vladin A little bit. He was probably the one to inspire to make bio formers. Although, this is more inspired by the Zaku from gundam, if anything.

@Rocka99 Thank you!

2 Likes

I love this line.

1 Like

Guess that’s what I get for not proofreading.

Please don’t change it, it’s perfect

1 Like

Wasn’t planning on it

1 Like

nice redundancy :stuck_out_tongue:

Although I’m not much of a fan of the robot mode’s T-torso and bell bottoms, I applaud you for managing to make a triple-changer. The tank and jet modes look great.

1 Like

I like his monocle nature.

1 Like

Yeah, I honestly feel he’s too bulky. I wanted to make him look more slim. Anyways, thank you! Although, I don’t get how everyone likes the alt modes. I thought that would be what most people criticized.