That Awkward Moment when(...)

Happened to me once

1 Like

TAMW you email your teacher that you accidentally submitted something before you where done only to realize you didn’t sign into the school proxy and anything you where doing on the sight is automatically moved to sent on your end when you don’t have the proxy entered but you can still send emails perfectly fine. XP

1 Like

That awkward moment when somebody posts something super duper long, specific, and complicated in this topic and the only response you can think of is “uh… ok…”

8 Likes

TAMW you realize you forgot to return the books you rented for college.

$300 of books
And I’m out of town…

~W12~

9 Likes

tamw you lose a 65 dollar book…

and someone unknown returns it 1 day before you would have to pay the fine.

1 Like

That Awkward moment when you feel like an idiot because you didn’t know the Ending theme for Jojo’s Bizarre adventure was a song from 1971.

1 Like

TAMW Waj keeps trying to shamelessly plug/advertise the latest Modcast, but you’ve either already seen it or are in the middle of watching it.

2 Likes

That awkward moment when you find 4 different socks but no pair.

7 Likes

I cri evry tyme.

1 Like

That awkward moment when you find out people actually think you’re funny, but you’ve been told your whole life before that that you aren’t funny.

4 Likes

That awkward moment when you get a common REQ from a Gold pack

1 Like

That awkward moment when somebody makes a grammar error on a meme they made for a school project about grammar…

7 Likes

Pfft

TAMW you have enough money to buy lots of gold REQs but can’t even acces REQ menu.

2 Likes

TAMW your math teacher says that you’re good at flirting.

15 Likes

Okay that’s almost creepy

11 Likes

TAMW you realize that your username Taruho is not a unique name that you created when you were younger. (Apparently, it’s a rare Japanese name.)

6 Likes

Still there’s that.

3 Likes

That awkward moment when somebody tells me to exercise more, and I respond with “I’m comfortable with my body type.”
(I’m really skinny and out of shape btw)

1 Like

#####what do you mean almost

10 Likes

That awkward moment when you have an awkward moment but it takes too long to explain.

6 Likes