That Awkward Moment when(...)

Tamw the teacher tells you to pack your stuff and go to the office to see the principle. Then you go, and on the way you think of all the things that you’ve done that potentially could have gotten you in trouble. And once you make it to the office, you sit there for 10 minutes thinking about what you did, only to find out that you’ve been mistaken for someone else who not only has a completely different name as you, but also has no resemblance you either.

11 Likes

As a homeschooler with only one sibling, I’d like to say I don’t know how that feels… but I do…

6 Likes

Replace teacher with mom and other student with brother and make the other student about 11 years younger than you and I can relate.

TAMW You feel like an uncultured swine after finding out that Roundabout was NOT written for JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure and is a song from the 70’s.

2 Likes

TAMW when your sets for G2 only consist of the main villains for each wave and the sets that are related to Lewa

2 Likes

TAMW you look up pics for ghost crabs but you instead find yourself witnessing murder

10 Likes

Of a child, no less!
#YOU MONSTER!
/s

TAMW people talk to you like this.

2 Likes

TAMW, You haven’t MoC’ed in months…

1 Like

That awkward moment when something meant to make the house smell good burns your throat.

7 Likes

TAMW a character you thought was female all along turns out to be be a guy.

10 Likes

I had that with Nidhiki…
I was actually disappointed, even as a little kid, because it was such an easy opportunity for a female character…

2 Likes

TAMW you post something in the wrong group chat :smile:

5 Likes

TAMW an American thinks you’re English and an Englishman thinks your American

6 Likes

TAMW all of your female friends are sitting around you in History class and it looks like you have a harem.

5 Likes

That awkward moment when you show up after vanishing off the face of the universe and you have no idea who anybody is anymore

6 Likes

TAMW you have almost twice as many likes given as likes received, when it used to be the exact opposite

2 Likes

TAMW you thought the boards went down when it in fact just got a new URL, which was why it didn’t work when you clicked the bookmarked page numerous times

6 Likes

Exact same thing for me…

3 Likes

TAMW a little kid comes up to you after spying on you seeing your stuff and asks, “What’s anime?”

Actually, it’s not even little kids. Sometimes it’s friends.

when will they learn

3 Likes

TAMW the Mask of Control app wouldn’t update on your phone and you tried everything to get it fixed for an hour, trying numerous things and scouring for a solution. Finally, in a fury of desperation you stupidly clear the cache and data on the app resulting in all of your progress and upgrades being lost…and the update still isn’t there. So in a second fury of anger, you delete the app from your phone. :expressionless:

RIP

3 Likes