That Awkward Moment when(...)

TAMW you realize everyone’s a stereotype if you’re specific enough.

1 Like

TAMW when your siblings half birthday is in your birthday month and vice versa

1 Like

TAMW when you have free time on the school computer, and no one knows what the TTV Boards are.

2 Likes

TAMW a guy has Ketar on Bricklink.
For nine dollars.

TAMW, you make what you think is a decent looking MoC (which it probably is) and then you decide to check out what’s new on the boards, see the first creation and immediately the sickening feeling of your self esteem plummeting into oblivion besets you. (A bit exaggerated)

5 Likes

That awkward moment when you accidentally mis-click and get this topic.

8 Likes

TAMW you have to put off programming your game because your mouse is out of commission.

1 Like

TAMW someone tells you a story about some teen who committed suicide, and suddenly you remember something you’ve been trying to remember for days, and exclaim “Yes!”

Bad timing.

~W12~

11 Likes

TAMW everyone else’s profile picture is of their self-MOC and mine is… mine.

2 Likes

TAMW you listen to this on a loop…

I yelled a cuss word into my water bottle,which amplified the sound T.T

3 Likes

Hey don’t worry, just check out mine
TAMW your teacher makes you share what you did over the weekend, you tell her that you were on the TTV message boards, then you explain what they are and she just stares at you.
Beat that /s

4 Likes

TAMW you accidently turn on the wrong burner on the stove.

3 Likes

Mine was, but I kinda disliked the picture, so now I’m masquerading as the best heropon, Riki! :stuck_out_tongue:

TAMW you read the above statement…

1 Like

TAMW you accidentally receive somebody else’s grade report and you think it’s yours until you realize it isn’t

1 Like

Was it better or worse?

Worse

1 Like

Oh, good.
If it had been better than your actual Grades, that would be terrible.

1 Like

TAMW this happens to you and you think you get a 97 on a tough writing assignment but you actumally got an 80

4 Likes

TAMW you found out that James Franco remakes a Lifetime Movie, but with vampires.