the 3rd pecking order of Okoto

okoto was bionicle G2’s island in the first 2 years of G2 we got introduced to the protectors, villagers, masters, creatures, uniters, mask makers, and one hunter. now in my interpretation of the 3rd year of bionicle i will intoduce the new pecking order. because previously it was protector/creature-toa/uniter-hunter-mask maker(disclaimer this is my personal opinion). now my additions are the defender(stronger protectors) and controller(controllers of their elements and source of power for the toa and uniters).
this is the controller

im sorry if its not clear enough

3 Likes

First of all, the pictures are kind of blurry. Second, this just looks like a slightly modified Kopaka wearing the mask of control. While this is an okay start, it definitely needs some work

4 Likes

nope i completely reworked the back with the gearbox piece but it has no function plus i used the titan size ccbs torso piece. please give feedback that has more suggestions like longer arms, shorter legs, etc.
btw i use primarily CCBS and some technic so if you dont like CCBS this isnt the place for you(this statement is for everyone not a direct reply to bioknight)
oh and what about a rating? 1-10.

i would give it a 2/10

it looks too out of proportion

ok i respect your feedback any suggestions

I agree with bioknight here, just looks like a modified kopaka. Arms are way too long, body is too thin and long, legs are right length but look too simple, I would try to make a custom torso and use CCBS limbs as a starting point, then start making custom limbs.

1 Like

alright listen up maggots popos abiut to teach you the pecking order

1 Like

thats what i was going for. And to bioknight and morgy i made that not as a modification of kopaka but an original build or you could say My Original Creation(MOC);), but im posting something that is a modification of umarak the hunter later, with better quality images.
btw the pictures i will post are their current versions, and i’ll change them according to the feedback you leave. so i’ll still post the picture of my mod of umarak with the original CCBS torso, then i’ll try to make a custom torso and limbs .