The "Art of Bionicle" scans are uploaded on BZpower

Does anyone notice the words 'Makuta Prints in one of the first pages of the pdf file?

Here is what I am referring to.

4 Likes

Yeah, that was a nice little joke on Lego’s part.

I hope it was a joke…

4 Likes

Teridax had to do something for five years. It’s very possible he started a publishing company.

7 Likes

Well, he already is nothing. No reason why he can’t do nothing, right? :stuck_out_tongue:

Overall, the concept art looks amazing. It’s a glimpse into the heart of G2 and what everyone wanted it so badly to be, the Bionicle team included. Just makes me sad that this isn’t what we got.

4 Likes

that set totally should’ve been our sixth skull villain, just instead maybe being trans dark blue to fight gali

2 Likes

These are flipping amazing, EDIT: hey scratch that about the backgrounds, just did a bit of digging and someone has already done it on the boards!

1 Like

Download the pdf and import the picture you want into Gimp. Then export it from there.

1 Like

Ah cheers mate, I’ll do that now. If it’s a success then I’ll post em on here

1 Like

Great!

So far so good, I’ll post a topic with all the images I rip that I think work as backgrounds!

1 Like

Cool!

1 Like

Ah, all the glorious, magnificent arts and possibilities to make Bionicle great again.

2 Likes

If there is a G3, I hope they use some concepts and designs from this book!

2 Likes

Shoutout to the giant turkey in flames holding a coffee mug, a.k.a "lava ball guy’ :stuck_out_tongue:

9 Likes

When I first looked at it I thought it was like a fire chicken or something

2 Likes

Given the layout of the years and the six spikes on the back i expect it was very early concept art for the Mask Of Ultimate Power

1 Like

Lava-ball-turkey-and-maybe-homeless-from-the-look of-that-cup-guy?