The Ask the Politician Topic

Huh, those sound like pretty nifty tricks. I guess there’s not too much to worry about, then. Have you ever considered doing something similar to the Daleks? You know…in case they decide to exterminate Metru Nui someday.

The problem with controlling Daleks is that they have an incredibly advanced shield nowadays. Generally when I run into Daleks I have to actually fight them. It can be a bit hard, but they generally crack after a few minutes.

If if does come down to it, however, it is possible to remove a Dalek’s head casing, and hack them from the inside. It takes a lot of precision though.

1 Like

@Political_Slime @Chronicler @LelouchViBritannia @Shadezy.

Recently a fantasticly Beefy vigilante with his sidekicks (One looking like a Potato, One looking like a Pyramid, One looking like a Yellow Dinosaur and the other seeming to be a clone of Takua) have been posting posters everywhere! These posters could be terrorism threats! Or even worse…A CALL TO ARMS OF PRANKING. What will we do?

The posters are of the following appearance:

Genocide of all potatoes is a good starting point

2 Likes

Yes, provided you provide a place for the ice bats to live.

It was. I believe that this new “plague” is a result of a creature of the same species.

yes

I’m not concerned. The Doctor always beaten them in the past.

I say we welcome our new beefy overlords.

6 Likes

A squeaver assassinated Turaga Nuju! Will relations with the Squeaver Kingdom remain intact?!

(coughs)

I’m still very much alive.

No, I mean the Nuju imposter, sorry for the confusion.

1 Like

Ah. In that case, we should rejoice!

3 Likes

Remove them, find out who posted them, interrogate them, and if they are a threat to our lives, put him in custody.

comes closer to the computer
If you even try, I will see to your own extinction, puny one
You think the potatoes are multiple beings?
WE ARE ONE
we are the one, we will destroy you all

4 Likes

6 Likes

yep, like that

Is Ehrye your waifu?

No, Ehrye is not my waifu. Ehrye is @BioRaiders532’s waifu.

2 Likes

I now have multiple waifu… I’m not sure I’m ready for that kind of commitment.

Ah, screw it.

1 Like

In that case, who is your waifu?

That information is classified.

Next question.

3 Likes

I heard that, now that Metru Nui has a government again, Keetongu’s visa is going to run out. What do you plan to do about this?

1 Like

its obvious
its @Scarilian

Sorry

1 Like