The Ask the Politician Topic

Plural used Pokemon Reference.

The Topic has been revivededed.

@Politicians

What will you do about the shortage of drinkable notifications, Due to The Great Notification Drought of 2015? How long will it take for us to get back to the same numbers before the drought?

3 Likes

I don’t always get asked about droughts, but when I do, I make Most Interesting Man in the World jokes.

Stay thirsty, my friends.

7 Likes

Thank you for your question Plural. If I am elected as Metru Governor, I will give drinkable notifications to everyone!

Yes!

3 Likes
  1. I blame the extremists.

2. Nanomachines will fix the problem.
    How? Don’t know, but they’ll do it in 5.

4 Likes

It’s simple. We get other sites with notifications (like Youtube) to import some new ones while we revive from the drought. It would help with economy and would bring new relationships with trusted sites.

1 Like

What is your response to the influx of new members into this community…

@Chronicler, @LelouchViBritannia, @Political_Slime, @Greencapps

Recently, one of my chirldren were called “Homosexual Idiotic Freak”. Will you help initiate an anti-racism thing?

Sounds like a personal problem.

1 Like

Sorry. I was being a parent there.

As well, Pinkus Fluffdor Dwarf, the dock guy, was raised up on a cross and was almost burned, so my resources say. I’m suprised tha–

gets beat up by a mob of Matoran.

I’ll help set up suplexing courses, so your child can go up to the guy next time and perform a Siberian Blizzard on him.

3 Likes

@Politicians:
Do you wanna build a snowmaaaan?

5 Likes

do you wanna get deported?

youll be banned from metru nui

5 Likes

@Political_Slime what will you do about the leak problem that’s all over the city, making everything wet?

3 Likes

most of them are cool

like @Plural

or @PekekoaOfJungle

or @JMP

or @Nyran

HECK YEAH

CMON, LETS GO OUTSIDE AND PLAY

Well clearly we need a professional sponge. I recommend @Takua, he’ll be sure to absorb it all with his salty sponginess.

8 Likes

Free of charge, of course.

3 Likes

You have 10 days.

10, nominally inactive days.

4 Likes

Firstly, thankz Slerm-Senpai. :relaxed:

Secondly, I’m not really all that new. I’ve been around for quite a bit…

1 Like

you didnt join before me

hence you are new

3 Likes

Okay then…

2 Likes