The Bionicle Legacy 2017 topic

I have been tapped to sponsor the wonderful group that has created the Bionicle Legacy project. Here is some artwork to spark some interest.

And my personal favorite

Rather sinister, don’t you think?

So post what you think? Are you intrigued? Please post your thoughts and give support to this group of creative people.

50 Likes

Love the poster. Hope I see those “protectors?” in full.

2 Likes

So this didn’t die. Good job guys

6 Likes

Looks interesting, very interesting.

2 Likes

I like the non outlined ones more, and the fuzzy masks are a bit weird. Though the first ones are awesome. 2017 protectors?

2 Likes

So I’m behind the loop, what exactly are these for. Is this a project to basically speculate what Bionicle 2017 would have been like or create something new of it or such?

Either way, I do really like the designs of most of these. I feel a bit odd about the outlined ones, and I kind of share the views of @Xing1870 on how these look. But still, very nice job regardless.

3 Likes

the project was created to continue the story of Bionicle G2.

2 Likes

Not quite sure why you described them as that but glad you seem to like it

@Altair sorry you couldn’t be a part of it. At least you like it so far though

2 Likes

The first set looks awesome! I’m really interested in the mask in the poster too.

You guys did a wonderful job, too bad I ended up being so busy that I could never join the project :unamused:.

2 Likes

Why did I get a notification for this? Also, what is this?

1 Like

its a fan project which goal is to continue the story of G2.

2 Likes

Cool.

1 Like

Just trying to draw the attention of active bionicle fans on the boards @MaximusPrime

@Jack_Frost^

3 Likes

These are pretty cool. I look forward to seeing the actual characters themselves.

3 Likes

I got it too?

3 Likes

Wasn’t this already shut down on one topic?

3 Likes

It was, but that was because it requires a master exclusive category, and the person who had made it, was not a master.

3 Likes

Gotcha

3 Likes

The silhouettes look neat, but I would much prefer to see the actual MOCs!

2 Likes

Well we can’t do that. Those would be leaks, dontcha know! I’ll tell you they’re awesome, but that’s all I’m authorized to say as of now.

4 Likes