The Bionicle Legacy 2017 topic

I’ll have to do that later; hopefully me using earbuds with an attached mic will make it so i can actually talk to you guys. sorry still a bit salty about that part of the TTV game weekend.

1 Like

I think the link doesn’t work as intended, it doesn’t bring you directly to the chat.

1 Like

huh… strange.

hopefully one of the mods can help me with this.

2 Likes

Good to see this didn’t die as I thought it did. Best of luck guys.

5 Likes

That looks pretty cool, props to them.

3 Likes

You know what would be the funniest thing ever? If a bootleg company thought that this project was the real deal and decided to sell the designs you guys made. If that happened I would laugh so hard.

7 Likes

It doesn’t have to do with a continuation, it’s that Hero Factory vs. Bionicle thing.

1 Like

Its a pretty out there though, but alright.

Fine. I’ll just delete it.

1 Like

Thanks for your feedback Lewa_Nuva, I’m the unofficial person in charge of the art and I cannot believe I forgot to think in a consistent art style for the project, even things like teaser content.

2 Likes

@Fanbyl in your defence it was PakariNation99’s job but he was too busy to be really active in the end

1 Like

i noticed this too but didn’t say anything

3 Likes

Although I wonder how many of our ideas made it through…

3 Likes

The final project

3 Likes

Legacy or Revolution?

2 Likes

Legacy, I was on the project at the beginning

3 Likes

Me too, I do wonder if Makuta will come back and be redeemed.

2 Likes

I’d buy them.

2 Likes

So, who’s in charge of this project?

2 Likes

first of all, don’t double post, and second of all, @Fanbyl is the unnoficial persion in charge. though we have others like @ToaVakota who is the story manadger.

i can’t however speak much about the dicord chat, but toa Vakota or Fanbyl could speak with you on the TTV message boards.

the reason for why i can’t speak much about the dicord chat, is because we don’t want any spoilers to be leaked.

2 Likes

Oh, sorry about that I thought that the double post thing was like repeating the same post twice. thanks; sorry again, I’ll keep that in mind. Also I understand the concern for spoilers.

2 Likes