The Brotherhood of Makuta - What About a Community MOC Project?

Okay, the entry makes waaay more sense. Also, the robot would be more of a minion that could carry out one final task that Arhkaat would never live to achieve. I am having trouble grammaring right now. Also, I would like to exchange that krescite for a mask of scavenging. Correct me of that kanohi is not allowed. Btw, I have the drawing almost done, ifnyou need me to send it to you, tell me.

1 Like

Simply do what you want for the backstory. If anything doesnā€™t work for me Iā€™ll be sure to point it out to you.

Sure, if you want you can use the Mask of Scavenging.

You might have misread something there, too. Drawings, Book of the Brotherhood entries and revamps are all things I am doing, because I want to. :wink:
Of course you can post your drawing and everything, but basically I only need a MOC and a backstory from you.

Rules in post 1
All Makuta are currently assigned

2 Likes

Okay! I have my plan for the MOC and I will start drafting Arhkaatā€™s story.
Okay, new name: Kratokix.

1 Like

If you have an open spot, Iā€™ll do another one.

Currently not. Check back in December, when Iā€™ve removed all inactive people from the list.

Also a new forbidden mask: Volitak, Mask of Stealth

Rules in post 1

3 Likes

On that note, how high of quality are these drawings going to be? because if theyā€™re going to be generally lower-budget, it might be a wise idea to recruit an experienced artist to handle that portion of it.

ā€¦Unless youā€™re really good at that, in which case by all means go right ahead.

Wellā€¦ The drawings really are just a thing I wanted to do because I generally like drawing and think Iā€™m at least good enough to share them without having to be ashamed of that afterwards (in most cases, anyway) :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
The ā€œrealā€ thing are the Book of the Brotherhood entries - and probably the revamps, although thereā€™s no guarantee Iā€™m actually going to finish those considering I only do like 5 MOCs a year. The Makuta MOCs and WIPs I currently have can be counted as 10, I guess, so it would take me approximately 18 more years to finish all of them :stuck_out_tongue:
I hope, though, that getting a job and thus money after finishing university in two years might speed things up a bit due to me being able to buy more parts on a more regular basis.

That said, I posted examples of my drawings a while ago in postā€¦ 1019. Currently Iā€™m working on drawing number 77. I still suck at drawing hands and designing non-canon masks. Also in a few casesā€¦ weird things happened, but generally I did improve since Ornek, I think

Yes, actually great drawings would be nice, but unless someone asks me if he can do this Iā€™m totally fine with my humble attempts - itā€™s about the MOCs and the story, after all. Might ask someone to draw a group picture once the project is completed, thoughā€¦

Rules in post 1

1 Like

Itā€™s been 10 months since I lasted posted anything on this site. Better make this one count.

Bless your soul for changing my submissionā€™s info for me whilst I wasted away in college. :pray:

1 Like

Ok, update on the list:

The following people are removed from the list due to inactivity:

@Toa_Watau, @MakutaOfMetruNui, @DannyBoyy, @BobaFetaCheese, @Shadowrockboy190, @SmeatyFlavor

If I got anything wrong, please tell me. You can always sign up again.

Rules and list in post 1
There are again Makuta to be assigned

2 Likes

Now all I need to do is finish my gazillion other projects along with this one

:c

1 Like

About that

Iā€™ve built a prototype, all it needs are some legs. Iā€™ll get photographs tomorrow.

@DannyBoyy

So shall I put you back on the list?

Rules and list in post 1

Yes, and here are the pictures, as promised. At the time I donā€™t have access to my usual setup so the pictures are unfortunately not as good as they normally are.

1 Like

I only need a mask. Iā€™m hoping to get a Vultraz figure this Christmas so I can salvage that for parts. Kratokix is coming soon!

1 Like

Maybe try coming up with a different name? Makuta names ending with an ā€œXā€ are a littleā€¦ overused in my opinion. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Rules and list in post 1

2 Likes

I would love to help if:
A: I had good pieces that arenā€™t ccbs
B: I was good at mocing

Kratune. Kray-tue-n. Does that work? Iā€™m trying too kra as it means darkness.

Sure

Rules and list in post 1

Okay! It may be a bit before I get the mask (the final piece). Shall I send pictures for you to review what I have? I can give you the gist of the story if you want.

@TridahkMaster

Sure, if you want I can already take a look at everything you have so far.

Rules and list in post 1