The Bully

So, I did two in two days, because practice makes perfect and all that stuff (I was bored). Anyway, I think this turned out pretty well. It’s meant to be funnier than the last one.

12 Likes

Moved to Videos- 1000p30

Nice stop motion

2 Likes

Woops dont know how I missed that.
Thanks!

Good to see some stopmotion for BIONICLE. However, there’s problems with this video.

For one thing, the action didn’t feel dynamic enough due to the lack of “easing” and how stuff felt light and weightless. These are hard to get down for animation I admit, but since you’re doing action, it’s essential.

I like the music choices, though. The training theme reminded me a lot of old BioTube. :stuck_out_tongue: Sound effects were lacking, though. When Vezok was pushed down, there should have been a “thud” sound but instead there wasn’t anything.

Oh, and you throwing your Stars Tahu made me clench my teeth lol. I was afraid the pieces were gonna break. :S

1 Like

Thanks for the criticisms! I see what you mean. As for the sound effects, to this day I haven’t found a good ‘body crumpling’ noise. There definately should have been one there. [quote=“Chronicler, post:4, topic:39530”]
throwing your Stars Tahu made me clench my teeth
[/quote]
It was more of a… guided drop from a few inches up. Plus I have duplicates of most of his parts. Quite honestly, he was disassembled prior to the video.:wink:

1 Like