The CCBS Topic

Can’t argue with you there. I absolutely abhor the humanoid beasts. Tunneller Beast and Queen Beast were pretty unique uses of CCBS though.

5 Likes

I think a very good video discussing the pros and cons of this wave of ccbs bionicle is the review done by NickonAquaMagna found here:

10 Likes

Amen.

That.Was.Amazing.

1 Like

That was great.

Both the CCBS system and the old BIONICLE System are good, But. They work great if they are in tandem together

Examples:

CCBS:

BIONICLE System:

But they also have their downsides

Like these:

http://board.ttvpodcast.com/uploads/db5640/1138/8d6cae3524b25c0c.png

Case Closed.

10 Likes

Whats wrong with Shrek CCBS? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

11 Likes

It’s shrek, thats the issue.

2 Likes

That first one uses all g2 parts.
second one like has 6ish g1 parts
3rd and 4th ones use no g2 parts from what I can see

your point makes no sense, if you use those as examples
:confused:

Here:

9 Likes

Better

1 Like

Teach meeeeeeeeeee how to CCBS :open_mouth:

6 Likes

Step 1: Remove Rainbow Dash
/s

6 Likes

thats not even his moc lol.

3 Likes

I’m gonna throw in my opinion here.

I like both systems greatly. Both have interesting ways of building and both can be used effectively in mocs. Although both systems have their own issues, like weak ball sockets on the old, and inability to cover up areas easily on CCBS.

I also like how easy the CCBS system can be implemented into the older style. With the old Bionicle, there wasn’t really a consistent style. One year would have a giant gearbox for the canister sets, which would then be used next year, as Lego recycled torso parts. The next would have something different, which would also be used in a ton of sets.

CCBS also has the problem of being used repetitively, although it seems to be changing for the better with the new Bionicle sets.

Nothing like grevious looking like a better skull slicer.
dangit lego

5 Likes

http://i.imgur.com/84Z7Oq0.png

8 Likes

Woah! That Grievous is awesome!

3 Likes

Dat Karzahni… :o

1 Like

Screw this entire topic – that’s the most amazing Karzahni MoC I’ve ever seen.

Also, Shrek is love. Shrek is life.

12 Likes