The Celestine Guard - Faithspectre and Legionblade

Backstory pending. . .

Faithspectre (I found the cape randomly on bricklink; it’s from a Duplo set)

Legionblade

Prisma

55 Likes

I feel like the lewa mask is too small, but everything else on both of these look pretty good

3 Likes

I’ve always liked the white and green color scheme, but the gold is an amazing addition

2 Likes

The colourschemes on these guys looks really nice! Faithspectre looks pretty cool, and I like the use of the Duplo cape. Legionblade’s shield is also really nice with the wing pieces, though something about his neck region looks a little off, like the gap is too large. Aside from that, these two are great MOCs!

2 Likes

I don’t like how the chest on Legionblade is just a block of white, but that can’t be helped with that particular piece. Are there any other alternatives?

1 Like

These are pretty neat for something so simple.

1 Like

Very nice colours, but I feel as if the torso is a little wide by the hips of Legion.

1 Like

Apple green is great :green_apple:

1 Like

That’s a pretty interesting color-scheme. I think it gives the MOCs a bit of a futuristic feel, which might’ve been what you were going for, but they look great regardless. Legionblade’s mask looks a bit too small though, maybe use the lewa mask that came in Skull Slicer.

1 Like