The Collapse of an Empire | RP Topic

“Very well.” Envarus says.

Reyna took a sip of hers as well, as she looked at the others who’d been called upon, like her. “Quite the merry band of misfits, I see.”

“I’m not the leader of the Sapphire Owls…Amelia is.” Will said simply. “Just make sure you don’t butt heads with her. It’s for your own good.”

Norag nods and points to him the drink, now it was about eleven or so as time flew by quite quickly.

Amelia slightly giggled. “Aren’t we all?” She asked a bit amused. “Seriously though I think we’ve chosen the best.”

She shrugs. “I can only hope you’re right.”

“Noted.” Clawripper said. He took another sip. "Ah, nothing like fermented honey water. " he stated.

“I personally cannot see the appeal in such things, they have the most horrid taste.”

Ashkey perched on the rooftop of the inn, listening to the voices.
She hopped down and silently walked to the door, opening it and entering.

“yawn” Candall goes, and checks his clock. “By Dagda, I have overslept!”

The elder knight jumps out of bed and starts to hurry and places upon his clothes and quietly puts a gambeson upon himself. He equips his claymore to his side, and rushes down the stairs of the Jonathan Inn. He failed to comb his hair or shave, looking rather scruffy.

“Nothing ever good happens when you oversleep,” Candall notes to himself. “You miss out on the snatchings the young knights go after!”

OOC: Can someone explain a little better what is going on? I actually overslept and need a bit of a rundown, because a lot has happened!

3 Likes

Amelia looked over the clock and saw that it was about to be twelve o’clock in just a few good minutes. Plus it would take them some time till they actually reach the Capital. And so Amelia stood up and took everybody’s attention by her slightly tapping the glass with her nail to create a sound.

“Listen up everyone!” Amelia said. “We’re glad that you made this far. It is time that we all meet on Rohand.” And with that, she ends before drinking her leftover drink and placing the glass down.

“About time…” Will muttered to himself as he got up, so did Alina and Leandro but Norag was a bit sad. “Ah…just when I was about to have my fifth one…” But nonetheless, he got up and followed Amelia out of the Inn, the Maiden waved them goodbye as they walked out and made their way towards Rohand.

@meepinater, @Runa, @ProfSrlojohn, @Traykar, @Chronicler, @L.O.S.S-KAL, @TBT_Emerald, @Flux, @Bramsley, @Toa_Radrix

Candall would probably remember that he was actually on a time schedule and that sharp on Twelve o’clock he needed to be in Rohand as to further more discuss the plans of this Artifact Hunting…

1 Like

“Guess I better follow them.” Clawripper said, and he got up with a groan. “Thank you ma’am” he says to the barkeep, and he follows them out.

Ashkey quickly backed out of the door, then turned and vanished into the shadows on the side of the road towards Rohand

“Drinking to excess is hardly behaviour I would tolerate let alone recommend.”

Eh… He’s an old man. :stuck_out_tongue:

Regardless, Candall notices what is going on, quickly goes to nab the rest of his armor, and starts to hurry out the door as fast as he can. It proves to not be so easy to place upon chain mail and a breastplate while running.

1 Like

Reyna got up and followed.

1 Like

“Do…do you need a hand?” Irelle asks as she glances at the man struggling with his armour

Candall looks back. “Yeah lassie, I’d certainly appreciate it. These joints aren’t exactly squeaky.”

“…I…what…I’ll just uh…help you with that breastplate.” She manages to stutter out as she goes to help him don his gear

1 Like

Candall carefully wraps the chain mail coiff around his head with the gambeson headband, and then places upon his great helm, a helmet fitted with a wreath and symbols of Celtic patterns.

Candall sighs. “Sorry for being blunt, lass. 'Tis a bad habit. I appreciate the help.”

1 Like

“no,no I’m just unused to such a…unique accent…never got out much.”

The Sapphire Owls walked together as they pass through the beautiful streets, eventually making their way towards Rohan where it was covered by trees and the sunlight made everything seem so bloomy, that was the beauty of Rohan’s city at its finest.

“Man I really wanted that fifth drink…” Norag was rubbing his beard as he walked and Will slightly scoffed at that. “You only think about drinking do you?” He said rhetorically. “If it were by me we would already be hunting these said Artifacts.”

Amelia sighed as she got closer to him. “Listen Will, there is a reason why I am in charge. And you are not, you wanna know why?” She asked.

Will shook his head. “Not particularly.” He said genuinely.

Amelia frowned and punched his shoulder which made him hiss in pain. “It’s because I know when to give people the proper rest time and not.” She said. “Giving them a last drink or whatever they wanted is all we can do for them now until we actually get to hunting.

Will sighed and walked away from her. “Whatever.” He muttered.

Alina walked towards Amelia and stopped as she glared at Will walking away. “I honestly don’t know what you see in that guy…but okay.”

Amelia slightly smiled. “Hush. Alina…just hush.” She said before she took the lead again.

As everyone walked they would notice the beauty of the place and how peaceful it was, houses next to houses that were made of wood and stone, blooming with the sunlight as they soon neared themselves at the Rohan Capital.

1 Like