The Collapse of an Empire | RP Topic

“Yes.” Envarus says, somewhat distrustfully. He then orders a mug of goat’s milk. “I hope you will forgive me for not joining in the alcohol, but my cast of Paladino has sworn it off.”

Amelia turned towards the Maiden and ordered a cup of tee, in a few minutes the tea was ready and she brought it over to Reyna and bowed her head down slightly as Amelia listened to her question.

“Well nothing unusual I haven’t already told you about.” She said. “We have to stop Lord Bloodfang, that’s for sure. We’ll be going on an artifact hunt…so I hope you ready for that.” She joked as she nudged her shoulder.

“Aye, ya missin’ out mate…” Norag said. “But cheers nonetheless.” He brought his drink up before downing it again.

“Hunting’s what I do best, be it beast, artifact, or otherwise.” She said, gesturing to her bow as she sipped her tea. “Thank you, ma’am.” She said to the maiden. “And to you.” She said, turning towards Amelia.

“Ah, think nothing of it.” She said as she patted her shoulder and rose her drink. “To us?” She was asking for a toast.

Clawripper sat at the bar, observing the whole exchange quietly, sipping his mead.

Siansa nods, “That should be everything.”
She counts her gold and hands over three large gold.

OOC: I’m guessing there would be a tier system like we have with our currency. So maybe three large gold is equal to 30 gold?

Clawripper wouldn’t be the only one that kept quiet. Will somewhat felt out of his element as he watched everyone talk. Alina was quiet too but she was in the conversation not like Will who was out of it.

“Glad I could be of service.” She said to Siansa, taking the three gold pieces and bowed slightly.

Reyna lifted her glass. “Indeed, to us.”

Envarus lifts his milk when he gets it. “Cheers.”

“Not a talker?” he asked Will from his seat at the bar.

She knocked the glass with her and then took a sip out of her drink.

Norag drinks with him before placing the drink down. “You ready for this suicide mission?” He asked him.

Will turned towards him, he would see that he had his mask on. He shook his head, not saying much about the matter.

Irelle turned on her seat, now in a very…unladylike stance she looks at the group.
“I take it you’re the people who requested my skills?” She asks

“I’ll take that as a yes.” He said with chuckled, and resumed watching the group.

Siansa smiles and grabs her rough sack and heads to her room.

Alina looked at her and gave her a slight nod. “Yes that would be correct.” Alina said.

“You can join us instead of blatantly staring at us.” Will suddenly spoked out of nowhere.

Just like Clawripper’s room, it would be one of the best for that price. Wooden furniture, furnishing, and a great night sky view with pretty much whatever someone needed in their stay in Jonathan’s Inn.

1 Like

“I prefer to observe, and let the higher ups make the decisions. Army habits I guess.”

“But we are not an Army…” Will said. “Were something I don’t know what to put it yet…but it’s different from the army.”

“Not really in the mood for suicide right now. I’m not even sure if I’m sold based on what I’ve been told so far. I will hear your group out though.”

“Well I guess y’all have to wait till twelve o’clock mate.” Norag said.

1 Like

“That I can tell, just from the choice of meeting place.” He sighed. “I was a sergeant, my job was to take orders, accomplish an objective, while also keeping as many of my men alive as I can. I had that beaten into me, and no amount of time out of the army will fully take that out. You guys just decide what the plan is, I’ll let you know if I have any comments or changes.”