The Collapse of an Empire | RP Topic

Ashkey spun the blades, admiring them.
“Not too bad.”
She stuck them in her belt, next to her daggers.
“Now I have four knives.”[quote=“MichaelBT-7474, post:1768, topic:50836”]
Oire would receive that engulfs itself with fire.
[/quote]

Oire hefted the mace with both hands, chuckling.
“Now this… this is a weapon.” He said, smiling.

As Siansa glances up in the sky to watch the stars, she would hear the Mistress Wolf and Mister Lion talking once again, but their conversation was different. It may possibly be something interesting for her if she was listening to that is.

Xaio Tros… the Mistress was muttering. He is certainly an interesting one.

The Family name Tros is more than it leads on… The Lion said. But I can’t place my finger as to what significance the name holds. But Geal Markwood, he is the Leader of the so-called Ashen Dragons. An honor-bond order that has been disbanded.

Interesting to see that possibly Siansa and Geal will meet. Oh, I wonder how that will play out. She said. But what’s even more interesting is that Xaio said. And he is pretty much right. She agrees.

How so? The Lion asked.

You can be reborn by adopting the culture of the Starwalkers, no matter what race you are. Even the Celestial Vision, we don’t have this from birth, it is given by the Stars. And being a Starwalker is not a race… The Wolf said.

…it’s a creed… The Lion ends.

@Flux

@meepinater, @Runa, @Traykar, @Chronicler, @Ruh, @TBT_Emerald, @Bramsley, @Toa_Radrix

Will sheaths his sword back into its holster, sighing out of relief. “Well with the Cleric Beast out of the way…we can move on now.” He said, looking at Amelia.

“Weren’t Cleric Beast’s supposed to be extinct or something?” Leandro asked, looking at Norag.

Norag shrugged. “I don’t know.” He said. “But it’s good we dealt with it, properly.” He nods.

“Yeah…” Alina said, transforming back into her human form.

Amelia and the rest of the Owls sit down beside the fire and she suddenly speaks aloud to our heroes. “Well, we have two decisions. We either go on foot through the night and find the Bow or relax, eat this delicious deer and sleep.” She said. “The choice is yours.”

“They’re extinct now.” Ernesto replied flatly.

1 Like

“Oh lord, I hope I didn’t contribute to a creature’s extinction!” Marybird cries out.

1 Like

“They were thought to be extinct by everyone.” Will said, crossing his arms. “They are carnivores and pretty much a hassle to deal with. Their species is very old, ancient even. It is very rare to see species like these still alive…and well out for blood…” He muttered the last part. “Perhaps we could have done something to stop it, but as far as I know, nobody here has the ability to tap into its head and make it fall asleep.”

“I, uh…” Marybird starts to stutter. “I c-could have easily done that. I wasn’t thinking.”

Will rose an eyebrow, glancing at her. “Well…” He mutters. “I didn’t know that, because you recently joined and we didn’t really had the time for introductions.” He mentions. “It is unfortunate that it died, but there was no other choice, what’s done is done. Next time, we’ll know better for sure.” He nods.

1 Like

“Perhaps there’s other things that need to be killed?” Ernesto urged.

“In due time Ernesto.” Amelia said. “Let’s not push the cart before the horse. There is a reason for that saying.”

“It’s because pushing a cart be yourself is too much work,” Candall replies.

She shrugged. “Either way, you guys want to rest in for the night or continue our quest?” She asked.

“This old man needs sleep,” Candall says. “Otherwise me joints will sputter like an old mule.”

Amelia nods. “Sleep it is then.” She said.

Candall begins to prepare his sleeping bag for the camp. Marybird does the same. She places her things near her husband.

Oire stows his newfound weapon away and sets up his sleeping bad and tent.
Ashkey approaches Amelia and Will.
“I can keep watch.”
@MichaelBT-7474

“Are you sure?” Will asked her.

@meepinater

“Absolutely. I slept for most of a day, I’m perfectly well rested.” Ashkey said.
Indeed, her eyes were wide open and she showed no signs of fatigue whatsoever.

Will glanced at her for a moment, before nodding slowly. “Alright then.” He said. “But don’t push yourself.”

“I won’t.”

“Good.” Will nods.

1 Like