The Collapse of an Empire - Signup | OOC Discussion Topic

Yeah, I would prefer if you did that when we are in the Tempus City. Sorry but you are not as independent as you were in Mctoran’s RP.

What’s stopping them from breaking away for a while?

Alright, let me just ignore what would make sense for my character and go along with this, then, and neglect the growth that she sorely needs to actually stand a chance against half of everyone we have faced and will face, or even be interesting beyond being “amnesia bow girl.”

Makes perfect sense.

Besides, Clawripper was “allowed” to leave, so I see no reason why Reyna can’t, especially because she’s still planning on meeting back up with them afterwards.

3 Likes

@Runa, I don’t appreciate the sarcasm, can you please drop it? This can be discussed in a normal way.

From my perspective, I don’t see it making sense that Reyna, out of nowhere, decided to simply go hunting for rabbits, as an example, even though, she knows, they are searching for the Thunderstorm Bow.

Also, Clawripper was allowed to “leave” because John will be busy with college. I understand that. And I accepted this, because of that reason, do you understand? So having the mentality of “He did it, I will too.” It does not apply here because you don’t have the same reason.

I asked you politely for a compromise, I told you after they go to Tempus City she can do what she wants and return back in a certain amount of time. Pretty much you will have a deadline. But you don’t want to, this is irritating because you are not willing to compromise.

This character growth of hers can also happen afterward, you have time, why hurry? And you can create said character growth while she helps her fellow friends defeat Xaio and Geal, plus it is a Thunderstorm Bow, what if. I need her to use that bow? What about that? I mean, she is a good shot.

You simply picked the wrong moment, if it was when they were not going on a Artifact Hunt and they actually needed Reyna, I would have allowed it without a compromise. And now my compromise is, wait till Tempus City, and then you can do your character development, this is beyond fair what I’m doing. Besides you simply giving me a hard time now, with your decisions.

The seems more like an ultimatum

1 Like

Because she was just in a heated argument and needed to calm down to be off any actual help, and she knew that.
And fine, I’ll wait until Tempus City then, if only because I feel too tired to explain my reasonings.

2 Likes

Understandable. Thank you.

Sorry. I feel like I created a bad vibe here. I just wanted to give my complaints, not bring down this RP.

2 Likes

You didn’t do anything wrong. So don’t worry about it.

@Runa I have an idea, what if you have Reyna wander around to have her calm down and hunt, do whatever it was in your plan but when we get to the boss, she shows up in a heroic fashion style? And after she helps out, if they succeed or not. You can have her also take a break of her own, in Tempus City, which you all will be given certain Quests as the City needs help. You know what I mean? I think it is a better compromise.

She’ll just wander back to the party soon.

Alright.

@MichaelBT-7474

So, how do they send messages? I have an idea for a courier pigeon system, (identical to how it works IRL) but I wanted to ask for approval first.

I imagine everyone would use a Magical Fairy that can record messages, like a video and it would fly towards the target it was told to. And then play the recording.

That… was not even remotely what I was thinking. Was that sarcastic?

No, that’s how they send messages.

Okay, this just got alot harder. I’m much better at letters than speech. I assume they only go to cities yes?

It can be a letter told by the Fairy’s voice. They go to whoever you send them to go to, that you know of, of course.

Geez, Ernesto is gonna get them all killed.

1 Like

It’s what happens when you don’t sleep!

3 Likes