The Collapse of an Empire - Signup | OOC Discussion Topic

I’d love to, but today’s kinda a busy day.

Well guys. It is up to you to persuade King Thron. The Warhammer’s fate is in your hands.

1 Like

Those floors aren’t solid gold, are they?

Yes they are. He is very rich.

I’m not sure those floors will be able to take the dragon’s weights. Gold is a soft metal. Well, looks like it’s comedy time! :stuck_out_tongue:

@ProfSrlojohn uh no no. Don’t do what I think you will do. They are strong enough to support the Dragon’s weight.

Nevermind.

He’s not going to break the floor, just leave footprints. By the laws of physics, there’s got to be rock underneath, or the gold wouldn’t support itself.

Fantasy>Laws of Physics

Yes, they are.

I thinnk your “greater/less than” operator is flipped

Well because of that. Thron will need even more of an argument as to why he should give the hammer away.

Solid gold flooring. Yuck, talk about tacky

1 Like

If it’s solid gold and above a stone or concrete base, it shouldn’t bend too much.

Considering it’s dwarven construction it would have a stone base, possibly with underfloor heating

1 Like

Also guys when things like this happens. I would politely ask you to slow down your reply rate. I’m at times overwhelmed by it as I have much to say as a GM through my character. Whenever I am not conducting IC you can reply as fast as you want.

1 Like

Will do. I may just interact with other players instead.

Like I said, He just made a footprint. It’s about 500lbs of dragon on it.

Gonna be out for an hour or so. Working on a project.

1 Like

A shallow dragon footprint on a golden panel, that’d go for a fortune

3 Likes

King Thron has enough fortunes. Probably when he gets this Heart of the Mountain, he’ll be as equally as rich as Bloodfang himself.

1 Like

A R K E N S T O N E

2 Likes