The Dark Temple

Since iv’e been addicted to SWTOR lately, and there is a contest for SWTOR, I decided to make this MOC.
I did run out of tan pieces halfway through though, so the color shceme might not be the best.
Front view:

This is where I ran out of tan pieces. My excuse for the grey pieces is that the stone wore down over time, and the plaster came off, revealing the stone underneath. This works well since the Temple is supposed to be ancient. The fallen down statue also helps with the whole “ancient” vibe.
Side view:

Not much to say here. I put that plate on the side using a blue pin, to cover up the grey and hole pieces.
Other side view:

Pretty much the same as the other side. I completely ran out of tan pieces here, so I had to use another plate. I let it hang down to help with the “ancient” vibe.
Back view:

I didn’t cover up the back because of the statue. Not much here.
The statue:

In the temple there is a statue in that pose. I made it by putting half of a knights kingdom figure in those circle pieces. I’m pretty happy with the result.

The tomb:
Since the Dark Temple is basicly a giant tomb, I decided “Why not put one in?” and so I did.
It also has a removable sarcophagus.

Picture with minifigs just for fun :slight_smile:

So, there’s my lengthy post about my MOC. I always welcome constructive criticism. Thanks for looking!

13 Likes

cool temple!

1 Like

Thanks!

Cool, but lacks the darkness vibe.

Ya, I can see that. In the game, it’s called the “Dark temple” because it drives people insane, which is hard to emulate. I’ll put in a few insane-looking minifigs.

Never got here in game, but it looks good.

1 Like