The DC Universe

Jesus.

There are more physically impossible things going on there than a Jojo pose.

4 Likes

Frank Miller is a terrible artist

4 Likes

Ain’t dat the truth.

1 Like

What have you done Frank Miller. You turned Wonder Woman into Wonder Nightmare.

3 Likes

Pre dark knight strikes again Frank Miller is a terrible artist.

In the dark knight returns (As seen below) his art is great. (if not a little quirky).

http://www.geek.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/DarkKnightReturns3.jpg

And speaking of the art and such.

I love how the suit from the dark knight returns is translated into this movie. It looks great while also being practical.

4 Likes

Some people are saying it looks like a minifig, but I’m not seeing it.
I want to see Batman with a variety of suits, if he’s supposed to have been around for a while.

1 Like

@MaximumWarp
The collider link didn’t work

For me Frank Miller has always had the issue where the arms are bulkier than physics would allow - so its kind of odd seeing that sort of style reflected by the Batman in the new VS film.

4 Likes

IT’S HAPPENING!

4 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Holy cow…

This is ROBIN’s suit… Did the Joker kill Robin?

5 Likes

probably Jason Todd

so I’m gonna go with yes

2 Likes

Rumors have said the death of Jason Todd is a major plot point in Suicide Squad, so that would make sense.
Edited one moth later: @Booster_Gold might be played by Nathan Fillon.

2 Likes

I thought it was for The Flash?
I r confuzzled

@xX_TChalla_Xx,

2* :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

He said that he’d like to play Booster Gold, he never said where. I would assume in The Flash, but it’s a possibility.
Also, scrub it’s like 1 1/3 months.

1 Like

They are trying to get the other side of everything. They want you to get the Boba Fett feel, where you see someone on the side and you keep wondering what they are like for the rest of the movie, then they tell you “Hey, guess what? They get their own movie next year!”. *Also, most of these solo movies are going to probably be flashback movies like Captain America: The First Avenger, like Wonder Woman is going to be based during World War I or World War II, the solo Batman film is before Suicide Squad, Aquaman could be at the same time as Man of Steel. For BvS, I’m only worried about Gal’s acting.

*Based on speculation.

Also the official name is DC Expanded Universe, not DC Cinematic Universe.

@xX_TChalla_Xx The Green Lantern movie is called Green Lantern Corps, and speculation that it is a buddy cop style movie. I think for interesting characters and good comedy, they should pick Jon Stewart and Guy Gardner.

@Booster_Gold

No, they picked Barry Allen. Also it is DC Extended Universe.

I found that they wanted to make him more morally challenged to develop his no killing rule, but they should have made it MUCH harder for the family to escape.

PLEASE DO!!

Though Flash has a lot of viewers, it would be way too confusing for the general public and would hurt the movie if it was specifically made for Flash fans only. (Both critically and box office-wise)

Except for Watchmen, which had a great amount of color balance and the only bad casting choice in that was Malin Akermann and Carla Gugino.

This Joker is going to be the most evil murderous pshycotic Joker yet, so the wackiness could be to turn irony into creepy.

I think she is very strong, but because she is acting as a business woman or something she would want to look like the last person you would suspect. Acting is the thing I am worried about from her.

@Scarilian Thank you for my new nightmares.

What about the Richard John Grayson gravestone?

2 Likes

Well it’s just another name for this Shared Universe that’s all.

But that’s what they’re doing for Booster Gold and Blue Beetle though

That could be a New Line Cinema thing though. And I think BG & BB would make a better show on Netflix or something than a movie.

1 Like

It’s already been confirmed to be in this universe though

Could I see some evidence? I’m not trying to pressure you and antagonize you, I just haven’t heard anything.